DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 164 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:54 am


You are not connected. Please login or register

Dissin' Other Members Around

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dissin' Other Members Around on Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:56 am

Mode Silver


Divine Poster
Divine Poster
hey mods, dont u think a few of the members of DR are dissin other members without any major reasons?if u agree with me thn are u guys gonna do anythin to stop this?

View user profile

2 Re: Dissin' Other Members Around on Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:17 am

DJ R@F

avatar
Admin
Admin
well, sum members do hav probz wid other members... but i guess sum harmless disses don really hurt no1...

let's see wat others say....

View user profile http://www.deshirhymes.com

3 Re: Dissin' Other Members Around on Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:04 pm

fazze notN

avatar
Divine Poster
Divine Poster
hey who is da guy dissin evry1??? how dare he???try 2 b like me yal.....im so good.....i no i no......hahahhahahahah

View user profile

4 Re: Dissin' Other Members Around on Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:24 pm

infmous

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Mode Silver wrote:hey mods, dont u think a few of the members of DR are dissin other members without any major reasons?if u agree with me thn are u guys gonna do anythin to stop this?

lol bro if u gota problem any1 privately discuss it wit em or contact mr mr, raf or i, for a mediator Smile

View user profile http://facebook.com/infmous

5 Re: Dissin' Other Members Around on Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:06 pm

Mode Silver


Divine Poster
Divine Poster
infmous wrote:
Mode Silver wrote:hey mods, dont u think a few of the members of DR are dissin other members without any major reasons?if u agree with me thn are u guys gonna do anythin to stop this?

lol bro if u gota problem any1 privately discuss it wit em or contact mr mr, raf or i, for a mediator Smile

nah dude i dont have anythin with anyone. jus wanted to see what u guys think about it.

View user profile

6 Re: Dissin' Other Members Around on Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:44 pm

infmous

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
aite no worries

View user profile http://facebook.com/infmous

7 Re: Dissin' Other Members Around on Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:26 am

YunG Ka$H

avatar
Divine Poster
Divine Poster
who in mind do u feel as a someone dissin you?

or where did u get that feeling?

View user profile

8 Re: Dissin' Other Members Around on Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:42 pm

Mode Silver


Divine Poster
Divine Poster
YunG Ka$H wrote:who in mind do u feel as a someone dissin you?

or where did u get that feeling?

its not me dude. jus had a feelin that sth like this is goin on and i wantd to c wht the mods think about it...and now i think i knw wht they think.it all good.

View user profile

9 Re: Dissin' Other Members Around on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:27 pm

$c/\r$0u|


Thugs of Dacca Crew
Thugs of Dacca Crew
hmm...abt da dissin stuf...i agree wit raf...harmles disses shudnt get to ya..der r jus dirt on ya shoulda..brush em off...n move on cheers ...n if u do think dey r sumfing..den settle it one-on-one...

enuff said

peace
1

View user profile

10 Re: Dissin' Other Members Around on Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:38 pm

Mode Silver


Divine Poster
Divine Poster
$c/\r$0u| wrote:hmm...abt da dissin stuf...i agree wit raf...harmles disses shudnt get to ya..der r jus dirt on ya shoulda..brush em off...n move on cheers ...n if u do think dey r sumfing..den settle it one-on-one...

enuff said

peace
1

thanx man.appreciate wht u said.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum