DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 164 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:54 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

i dissed you again doc

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76 Re: i dissed you again doc on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:44 pm

Norwester Sharod

Micnificent!
Micnificent!
N another thing abt latest album NEEL NOKSHA!

#1. PPL SAYIN IT IS SM HOW CONNECTED TO JAY-Z's album Blue Print
#2. Mixin was pathetic!
#3. Wack Trax Razz Very Happy
#4. chapaano" voice OR "pitched down voice"
#5. Off beat n shiiit!
Lmfao

Now come to straight talk. Very Happy

That was a mixed project. Atleast We played a big role [5 trax]there! Not like 1 track in RR's [Rongdhonu'r Road ] mixed album.

Continuously Some ppl [specially som Old skool rappers ]are talkin shit abt album.....Brah !!! Why don u rlz yo own album? Show Us plz how to Rap n shiit!

N FINALLY SKIB BHAIYA N SHAQ BHAIYA APNARA EIGULA CLOZE KORE DMC BACK KOREN....EI BHAABE EKJON AREKJON ER PANT KHULLE, AMAR MOTO KHARAP/GUTYBAZ CHELE RA MOJA NIBE. amader k aar chance dien na PLEASE

View user profile

77 Re: i dissed you again doc on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:02 pm

Hazard

Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer
Norwester Sharod wrote:
N FINALLY SKIB BHAIYA N SHAQ BHAIYA APNARA EIGULA CLOZE KORE DMC BACK KOREN....EI BHAABE EKJON AREKJON ER PANT KHULLE, AMAR MOTO KHARAP/GUTYBAZ CHELE RA MOJA NIBE. amader k aar chance dien na PLEASE

now thats what i also wanna say. the OLD DMC WAS the best and i know if they return they'll still be the best....i agree that BOTH of you have achieved much respect in the game...but DO U GUYS REMEMBER THE AMOUNT OF RESPECT AND LOVE U USED TO HAVE WHEN U WERE TOGTHER??? ALL 4 of u from DMC are dope SOLO artists.. but TOGETHER u guys are UNBEATABLE... UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL.... i dont know weather JDOC OR SKIBKHAN will hate me for this post...but today imma express my feeling as a BIG FAN OF DMC...i was inspired from u guys too as well as many other rappers in BD....look at u guys....almost each 1 of you is lost in the MIST... only jdoc is active these days...releasing songs and umm ALBUM..but look at X and Mc Mugs..its almost like they are DEAD... and skibkhan bro u r too lost...u are not active.... we hardly get anything from u... honestly i wud like to thnx jdoc bro...coz if he didnt dissed ya..u were not going to realease this TRK too...all of the DMC members are falling apart...and i CANT BEAR IT.......pls forget PAST and work together with hand-in-hand...BD HIPHOP IS DYING... its more like politics these days... real talents are not valued only GUTIBAZZi is valued.....the amount of ur FAME depends on how good u are in GUTIBAZIing... and that is SADDDD........now these were honest words from my heart..... its up to u guys weather u wanna listen to me... or PISS ME OF COZ IMMA LIL KID comparing to u two..peace...

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/rahat.aka.hazard

78 Re: i dissed you again doc on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Demonic

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
ur name is khan. u r autistic...lol...jk jk... affraid clown What a Face

View user profile

79 Re: i dissed you again doc on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Hazard

Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer
@demonic......lol...who u calling autistic bro??? now dont tell me thts MEE.... well i got a BIT sentimental while i was typing tht post....lol....now i regret posting it....I know LOTS OF hatred is coming on its way for me....my reaction was kinda like this> Rolling Eyes Wink Smile Very Happy Laughing bounce Cool Smile Neutral silent pale

80 Re: i dissed you again doc on Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:11 pm

kozzmoo

King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes
Vi amar akhono chokhe vase....dmc's BANNED v.2 r shaq vi ,skib vi r mucz vi r photo session gula.....kosto lage vi.....bd's 2i jhon mainstream rapper artist r majhe ato ta coalition..... ;( vi ra dorkar ki ato kisur....apnara eminem ka dekhan r 50 cent k dekhen 2i tai gr8 rapper no doubt bout dat.....they both hv huge popularity....bt tader moddhe kno rokom jealousy or aggresive mentality nai....jdi takeo tara i guess xpose kore nah....collad kore....brodahs pls asob vule jan.....manus jon hase...asob sunle....vi dmc iz da only mainstream crew to represent bangladesh its rap society.. Internationally......we wanna c da same dmc crew as it was 1st started their mission in mid of 2004......

View user profile http://censored.4shared.com

81 Re: i dissed you again doc on Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:47 pm

Hazard

Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer
yup ....kozmoo is DAMN ryt..

82 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:31 am

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
areh ha ki bollam. oidin amr ek famous Pop Artist er sathe kotha hoisilo. he relates to my family in some way. the things that he said that day was not at all something good for d Hip Hop Community. he was like hip hop er konodin unnoti hobena. tmdr eishob dekhle amr hashi pay. most of you guys don't act professional. it is more like a circus than a music scene. better switch to some other genre if u want to shine. he also mentioned about hip hop ruining our culture (perhaps he meant about rapping about drugs n all those stuffs). I WAS VERY MUCH HURT N INSULTED. but ki korar, amader Hip Hop sector er pro artist der kajkormo dekhle asholei onnoder hashi paoar e kotha....

View user profile

83 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:48 am

kozzmoo

King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes
Sad Sad

View user profile http://censored.4shared.com

84 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:48 am

Norwester Sharod

Micnificent!
Micnificent!
Hazard wrote:@demonic......lol...who u calling autistic bro??? now dont tell me thts MEE.... well i got a BIT sentimental while i was typing tht post....lol....now i regret posting it....I know LOTS OF hatred is coming on its way for me....my reaction was kinda like this> Rolling Eyes Wink Smile Very Happy Laughing bounce Cool Smile Neutral silent pale

HAZARD,TMR NAAMER LAST E KI KHANN ACHE?????? Shocked

View user profile

85 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:12 am

Octa

King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes
sharod... u can be talkin bout whoever... bt i can say... i agree to all of these

#2. Mixin was pathetic!

nd oh yeah dat makes sense...i workedd on RRs album..but know cuzzin? not once did i go around claiming i'm "MAINSTREAM"... and an album? go ask riddler why he's not releasing an album...dat dude got enuff money to buy half his block... why isnt he paying 50 grands and getting an album out? jigao jeye ektu... i am underground..i'm proud of it..dun mean to be headstrong...bt i can proudly say... I'm better than wack asses like u hu go mainstream and brag bout it...

news flash: Mode Silver had way more than 5 tracks in CDL's album, and i'm not gonna even talk bout how many times he can own ur verses with one of his bars...bt yo u dun see em talking "i'm mainstream, i'm the shitt" do you? Banglay boleh nah? khali dibba baaje beshi? ur jst proving it...

if success is measured in terms of album appearances, you the man homie...*bow*
come to the ball park called quality..and i'll show u what homeruns are called

View user profile http://sinister.4shared.com

86 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:20 am

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
Octa wrote:sharod... u can be talkin bout whoever... bt i can say... i agree to all of these

#2. Mixin was pathetic!

nd oh yeah dat makes sense...i workedd on RRs album..but know cuzzin? not once did i go around claiming i'm "MAINSTREAM"... and an album? go ask riddler why he's not releasing an album...dat dude got enuff money to buy half his block... why isnt he paying 50 grands and getting an album out? jigao jeye ektu... i am underground..i'm proud of it..dun mean to be headstrong...bt i can proudly say... I'm better than wack asses like u hu go mainstream and brag bout it...

news flash: Mode Silver had way more than 5 tracks in CDL's album, and i'm not gonna even talk bout how many times he can own ur verses with one of his bars...bt yo u dun see em talking "i'm mainstream, i'm the shitt" do you? Banglay boleh nah? khali dibba baaje beshi? ur jst proving it...

i wanna know the reason

View user profile

87 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:13 am

mc shanz

Micnificent!
Micnificent!
Octa wrote:sharod... u can be talkin bout whoever... bt i can say... i agree to all of these

#2. Mixin was pathetic!

well said ma bruv O Very Happy

no hate to sharod or octa but BD te album er part niye labh nai < that's what i think...Amra kichu amon album o dekhlam ai year jara UG te tamon chance pai nai kintu they went to mainstream (Please don't ask me to say the names) and bout neel noksha ? Idk bout others but i didn't find it to go "WOAH" that's ma opinion....

Peace out !

View user profile http://www.4shared.com/dir/29059115/8a903d3c/D_Hood_Squad_-_DHS.

88 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:20 am

Norwester Sharod

Micnificent!
Micnificent!

#2. Mixin was pathetic!

whoa Shocked why so serious homie? did I even talk to u? Did I say anything abt MAINSTREAM???
U'll hav to hav 70,000 fans atleast to be a main stream!
and abt U....shit man! Yo cloze frnds even call u wack! lets see wat happens next. Abt fat doughs, I knw Riddler is rich,so wha??? Its his problem if whether he got his album out or not.

Khali Kolshi baaje beshi??? lmfao man...that was the only reason U posted yo wack ass comments on Yalmai FB wall when Neel Noksha's Pormo was rlzd....hahaha faggot!

No offence Um wack! but I heard a collab of U n Disciples wer u went offbeat SEVERAL TYMS Razz ....STAY PROUD...UM PROUD OF U TOO MAN!

thnx.

View user profile

89 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:27 am

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
Norwester Sharod wrote:

#2. Mixin was pathetic!

whoa Shocked why so serious homie? did I even talk to u? Did I say anything abt MAINSTREAM???
and abt U....shit man! Yo cloze frnds even call u wack! lets see wat happens next. Abt fat doughs, I knw Riddler is rich,so wha??? Its his problem if whether he got his album out or not.

Khali Kolshi baaje beshi??? lmfao man...that was the only reason U posted yo wack ass comments on Yalmai FB wall when Neel Noksha's Pormo was rlzd....hahaha faggot!

No offence Um wack! but I heard a collab of U n Disciples wer u went offbeat SEVERAL TYMS Razz ....STAY PROUD...UM PROUD OF U TOO MAN!

thnx.

Suspect

View user profile

90 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:41 am

PiNG.

Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap
Norwester Sharod wrote:

#2. Mixin was pathetic!

thnx.

lool dude album soooper khettt. ekta track'ero quality nai mainstream jawar moton.. JASPER'ER ta baaade. Please eta niye r kanna kaati koronaaa. next time ekta mainstream album charar age bhebe nio je tumi pura bangladesh'ke represent kortasoo.. r octa offbeat? u srs? bdw, tumi kake koha gula boltasila.. kon old skool rappers? i'm just curious Smile

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/shivazi

91 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:01 am

Sha-"T"

Micnificent!
Micnificent!
lmao. The biggest joke of the day. Wahaha. Octa dst tui bole of beat. Obukley. Tui shalar raat er bela naak daakleo oigula beat produce kore. Hahahaha. Off beat.
Its OCTA fo God sake.
Sharod ur goin outta ur mind fo sure. Um sure ur liver is causing u severe pain ehh.? Man u calling Octa faggot? Fo sho nigga. (Y)
Man u throw a stone at my brother n i wnt shut shit at all.

View user profile

92 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:50 am

gsifz

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
nahh man tell me ya'll juss didnt mess with octa.
octa's wack, sucks hell, goes off beat, terrible lyricist, blah blah. but you cant talk shit bout him.
sharod did you just call him a faggot? Smile

View user profile

93 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:37 am

Sha-"T"

Micnificent!
Micnificent!
thats the thing dst. Faggot??!! Wat the hell?

View user profile

94 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:11 am

PiNG.

Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap
Rated I wrote:

#2. Mixin was pathetic!

i wanna know the reason

maybe he feels he ain't ready for mainstream and he is not greedy for fame?

95 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:43 am

Xzee

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer
hey i dont post here in DR dat often cuz i really want to avoid dose stupid confrontations young-bloods earnestly get involved in..i consider myself as a hip hop fan and i appreciate good and quality hip hop..but sharod my friend..i gez u do the complete opposite..do u honestly think ur good enough to even consider urself to be a part of an album which has very talented names like rajotto,sh8s,jasper associated with it?..i wont regard u as talented my bro..i wud say ur lucky,damn lucky..u r even lucky to b in da same crew as demonic,who is way more talented den u r..and bout u calling octa off beat..bro im seriously critical of ur music sense..octa is one of the most gifted rappers in the bd hiphop scene and im sure i wud find very few faces who wud disagree wit me..um not defending ma frend octa..um just telling the truth sharod bro..and if u still think octa's a fag..look urself in the mirror for once..peace..and i completely agree with ak's post earlier..but i cud only wish dat things wud go the way u imagined it..Sad

96 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:00 am

Octa

King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes
sharod... tumi ki bhabso tmaar motoh mota shorir chikon matha shobaar? laal koire O likso ki tmaar baap er naam? shikhaiyo na shosta gutibaaji khela..bohuth deksi thiggasse?? i know um wasting my time by tryna have dis conversation with you but you gotta gett itt sonner or laterr... and my close friends call me wack? jei friend der kotha bolteso orra amaar friend hoise..ami oder friend hoi nai thiggase? u find da reason behind dat.. ( yes i dun pay 50 grands to make an album just to improve my social life lool ) ... and yeahh on the other side...i say jeexo is wackk...he says um wackkkk... cuz we have that level of bonding between us... so keo faizlaami korse arr gutibaaji chaluu? thik e bolso upor er post e..serious gutibaaj pola tumi... and about riddlers money? i only sed tht cuz u mite say amaar baap er taka nai..i'm not even gonna fight about that... bt people like riddle who have da money to make an album here..WONT..why? lyk i sed, we get respect for being "good rappers"..."ei album e kaaj korse!! mainstreamer" label charai get mo love than u can think of bro... and i know where um at Allahr rahmat e... but its sad when ppl like u go lyk "bro bro lissen to our track and comment please".. and den go darkk when u cant handle the response? mixing bhalo chilo bro? is that why when i asked jasper if he mixed da album..he went lyk HELL FUCKING NO! lol tmaar standard e jaa bhalo amaar standard e ta baal-o hoite pareh lol so oita boleh laabh nai... and collabs wit disciples? hahah i dunno hw relationships are with you and ishan bhai..bt da dude tried convincing me to let that song be in his album...bt i was lyk no, moe autotuned it up and stuff and i din lyk it... and i still believe in a quality product before it can go mainstrem (thts ur answer too dj ishan).. oh and ges wat? album bair koire ki laabh hoise? dekho amaar unreleased track er o buzz er cheye beshi!! hahah..um out broo..u hv ur happy time in whatever bubble ur livving it...

p.s: i never sed anything about the artists being wackk thiggase? it was about the quality...bt gaaye porso shudhu shudhu... rajotto is one of da best and REALEASTTT crew out there... i told demonic how his album work ws wayyyy better than online stuff...the shib-b guy did his thangg...sh8s is a veteran...and i ain even gotta talk bout jaspers track... i dunno u prolly felt like the weakest link? and started gettin defensive?

@shanz: exacly bro... boyosh kotoh tmar? ei maturity nai ken onno der?! lol

@sha-T: hahah ma man gay-t..oh shit wait... ekhn gutibaaji cholbe..bolbe torr crew member o torre gay dakeh..hahah fuckin imatture bitches..

@pinkyy: hahahah lets not waste our timeee ! i am a faggot..if tht makes a dude in his imaginary world happy..let it be.

@ping: yeah bujhe na ken orra? fame v/s respect .. you know which side real ppl are on all day erryday...

@xzee: exacly... baadhh dehh baall..jaar bujhaar she bujhe

and like u've alwez been, bolo ekhn publicity stunt martesii lol...
i say make an album, with the words 'sharod' on repeat for 60 minutes..u wont still make half as much name...wait u might...bt u'll never get the love that i get from these ppl...

thats as far as me and you bro... hope u get crazyy ass albums in da future =]

97 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:18 am

Xzee

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer
haha octa..btw dost i gez we forgot jeh eitah skiber thread..

@skib..sick diss..loved ur punchlines..Smile

@doc..i appreciate wat u've done for bd hip hop..no hate bruv..stay up..Smile

98 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:38 am

PiNG.

Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap
Octa wrote:sharod... tumi ki bhabso tmaar motoh mota shorir chikon matha shobaar? laal koire O likso ki tmaar baap er naam? shikhaiyo na shosta gutibaaji khela..bohuth deksi thiggasse?? i know um wasting my time by tryna have dis conversation with you but you gotta gett itt sonner or laterr... and my close friends call me wack? jei friend der kotha bolteso orra amaar friend hoise..ami oder friend hoi nai thiggase? u find da reason behind dat.. ( yes i dun pay 50 grands to make an album just to improve my social life lool ) ... and yeahh on the other side...i say jeexo is wackk...he says um wackkkk... cuz we have that level of bonding between us... so keo faizlaami korse arr gutibaaji chaluu? thik e bolso upor er post e..serious gutibaaj pola tumi... and about riddlers money? i only sed tht cuz u mite say amaar baap er taka nai..i'm not even gonna fight about that... bt people like riddle who have da money to make an album here..WONT..why? lyk i sed, we get respect for being "good rappers"..."ei album e kaaj korse!! mainstreamer" label charai get mo love than u can think of bro... and i know where um at Allahr rahmat e... but its sad when ppl like u go lyk "bro bro lissen to our track and comment please".. and den go darkk when u cant handle the response? mixing bhalo chilo bro? is that why when i asked jasper if he mixed da album..he went lyk HELL FUCKING NO! lol tmaar standard e jaa bhalo amaar standard e ta baal-o hoite pareh lol so oita boleh laabh nai... and collabs wit disciples? hahah i dunno hw relationships are with you and ishan bhai..bt da dude tried convincing me to let that song be in his album...bt i was lyk no, moe autotuned it up and stuff and i din lyk it... and i still believe in a quality product before it can go mainstrem (thts ur answer too dj ishan).. oh and ges wat? album bair koire ki laabh hoise? dekho amaar unreleased track er o buzz er cheye beshi!! hahah..um out broo..u hv ur happy time in whatever bubble ur livving it...

p.s: i never sed anything about the artists being wackk thiggase? it was about the quality...bt gaaye porso shudhu shudhu... rajotto is one of da best and REALEASTTT crew out there... i told demonic how his album work ws wayyyy better than online stuff...the shib-b guy did his thangg...sh8s is a veteran...and i ain even gotta talk bout jaspers track... i dunno u prolly felt like the weakest link? and started gettin defensive?

@shanz: exacly bro... boyosh kotoh tmar? ei maturity nai ken onno der?! lol

@sha-T: hahah ma man gay-t..oh shit wait... ekhn gutibaaji cholbe..bolbe torr crew member o torre gay dakeh..hahah fuckin imatture bitches..

@pinkyy: hahahah lets not waste our timeee ! i am a faggot..if tht makes a dude in his imaginary world happy..let it be.

@ping: yeah bujhe na ken orra? fame v/s respect .. you know which side real ppl are on all day erryday...

@xzee: exacly... baadhh dehh baall..jaar bujhaar she bujhe

and like u've alwez been, bolo ekhn publicity stunt martesii lol...
i say make an album, with the words 'sharod' on repeat for 60 minutes..u wont still make half as much name...wait u might...bt u'll never get the love that i get from these ppl...

thats as far as me and you bro... hope u get crazyy ass albums in da future =]

sharooood y don't u and ur crew goo and jhaap daw dhanmondi lake'e? if you don't have a life i mean :/

99 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:17 am

Norwester Sharod

Micnificent!
Micnificent!
OK OK FINE,
NO OFFENCE TO OCTA[COZ U R MY BRO]

AMI KHETT + AMR OI ALBUM O KHETT,HAPPY???
NEXT TYM I'LL DO BOSTEECOAST...PLZ TOKHN BHAALO COMMNT KOIRO.

Bco,ekhon dektesi tomraw bosteeCoast beshi like koro.

And some oldskool rappers= Some old skool Rappers! ,Ping u got it?

View user profile

100 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:28 am

PiNG.

Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap
Norwester Sharod wrote:OK OK FINE,
NO OFFENCE TO OCTA[COZ U R MY BRO]

AMI KHETT + AMR OI ALBUM O KHETT,HAPPY???
NEXT TYM I'LL DO BOSTEECOAST...PLZ TOKHN BHAALO COMMNT KOIRO.

Bco,ekhon dektesi tomraw bosteeCoast beshi like koro.

And some oldskool rappers= Some old skool Rappers! ,Ping u got it?

nah i'm dumb enlighten me :/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum