DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 164 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:54 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

i dissed you again doc

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51 Re: i dissed you again doc on Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:19 am

R.m.N

Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer
ha ha ha!!! moja pailam khub!!!! mainstrm artist der ai obostha!!! taile to amra ug rappar-rai onek valo!!! 100% real!!!

View user profile

52 Re: i dissed you again doc on Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:12 am

skibkhan

keep it real nigga nigga yo yo afro

53 Re: i dissed you again doc on Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:23 am

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
ki dorkar eishob korar? maramari katakati na korle ki karor valo lagena? chhotto ekta jayga, eroi moddhe etto beshi kechal. emon korle Hip Hop er r kissu hobena. both of you are LEGENDS in BD Hip Hop. tomra fight korle kivabe hobe? der r lotta kids who got inspired by you people (Deshi MCs) and started rapping. UG ra ki shikhbe tmra emon korle? now I feel like dat Male Pop Artist I mentioned that day on my FB status was right about some of the things he said about BD Hip Hop. PATHETIC!!!!

View user profile

54 Re: i dissed you again doc on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:10 am

Lahood$ta

De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew
Rated I wrote:ki dorkar eishob korar? maramari katakati na korle ki karor valo lagena? chhotto ekta jayga, eroi moddhe etto beshi kechal. emon korle Hip Hop er r kissu hobena. both of you are LEGENDS in BD Hip Hop. tomra fight korle kivabe hobe? der r lotta kids who got inspired by you people (Deshi MCs) and started rapping. UG ra ki shikhbe tmra emon korle? now I feel like dat Male Pop Artist I mentioned that day on my FB status was right about some of the things he said about BD Hip Hop. PATHETIC!!!!

BD hip hop eshob nolllader jonno dubse onno professional artists from others genres der jonno kotha bolte chance paai...ar tumi manush der bujhaccho?? eder maa baap naai eyjonne kothai kothai uncle abba kortese...nijer parents der keo eshob dekke obostho ar ekdon eder e choto ra eder ijjot raastai namebe deikkho...and about the shemale u'll get shocked Ishan...he made his cousin sister to call me up and flirt wiv me on ma cell phone...and i recorded it all...lmaooo...ere onek jon pochabe shamne...ar ami egular jonno shob ready kortesi...shomoi moto khub mojar khela hobe!! Laughing

View user profile

55 Re: i dissed you again doc on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:05 am

skibkhan

first u agree with rated I and then u contradict to everything that he said with your last 2 sentence?

u lost it.

And i give up and beg for mercy at your lyrical and flowrical skill in epic proportions.## cheers affraid

## printscreen wat i wrote and it can be an excellent promotion of your victory in facebook.

56 Re: i dissed you again doc on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:44 am

Lahood$ta

De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew
ghoo er upor ghoo chhurle contradiction bole na pig brain...guttibazi shikhar amar kono dorkar naai nomok haramder theke...arsey part chodaite dol bol niye kot theke...heheh...raf close the forum already!! eshob chotolok der illiogical kotha bartha dekkhe desher neta der upor doya hoi...desh tare chailatese erkum egular jore!! 1 afro

View user profile

57 Re: i dissed you again doc on Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:39 pm

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
both of you.I respect Shaq as the pioneer of Deshi Gangsta Rap. on the other hand, I respect Skib for wat he have acheived so far in his career. both of you are in a real good position in the hip hop industry. It doesn really look good to fight like this, at least for you two. take a look at the other genre sectors in BD. they do have got inner jealousy against each other (it is normal). but none fights like this.

some of the people here will neva want this fight to stop. eita eder nijeder subidhar jonnoi...doesn seem they wants good of any of you two. n it is sad to mention it that none of you two will realize it until the time someone else takes you two's position. KEEP FIGHTING, HELP THEM GROW!!!!. back in 2007 I wrote something about the future of hip hop in BD. it is partially coming true.

BD HIP HOP NOW LOOKS MORE LIKE POLITICS

PS. I AM NOT TAKING ANY OF YOU TWO'S SIDE. JUST WANTED TO SAY WHAT I THINK IS TO BE DONE FOR HIP HOP. SO KINDLY KEEP ME OUTTA THAT THING.

View user profile

58 Re: i dissed you again doc on Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:01 pm

skibkhan

@LA hoodsta: its "goo" or "gu" but definitly not "ghoo" if ur referring to SHIT.
@ Rated I: rite bout the politics. onek age theke chilo purai goo er moton obosta Razz

59 Re: i dissed you again doc on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:40 pm

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster
Sorry to break the bubble or this imaginary BD Hip Hop platform thing. Call me a hater, but what has "BD" Hiphop really achieved since the days of "Light Years Ahead"? Anyway, I'm not gonna make a long ass post, but I find it so ironic that people are talking about Hip hop like it's some established genre and that it has actual commercial, entertainment, economic, social aspects that are encompassing enough to call it an established genre.

For example, a LOT of young American-Bangladeshis know NOTHING about BD Hiphop but they know VERYY very well about Habib, Arnob and Bappa. Is it a coincidence or is it simply a bubble (or in a more scholastic sense a "monkey sphere", no I'm serious, it's actually a scholastic terminology. Google it if you don't believe me) that a lot of rappers love to live within?

RESPECT to Rajotto and some scantily few sporadic artists. I SINCERELY hope that rappers and beatmakers with real potentials in Bangladesh will follow quality footsteps who are dedicated to the art of hip hop and music that comes from within..from the depth of the soul pure from ego and FAAAAAAAAAAAAAR awayy from 'i am the shit, the gangsta, the pioneer, y'all niggas suck' attitude, but sincere intention to do real music for its OWN sake.

View user profile http://youtube.com/akproductions01

60 Re: i dissed you again doc on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:52 pm

Octa

King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes
truee akay... erry1 comes and goes... bt you know what..now that i think bout it... its still the startt... u see all these ppl releasing wack albums fightin egos..payin labels and gettin thru with the wackest shitt? thats all hapening everwhere...! soo many indi labels in da u.s sending out soo many albums and artists...da hit ones we listen to... prolly 3% of the total volumes set out? so we can hope someday its gonna be the same here... music is something u can never predict... i'm sure reggae evolved from some other genre...rnb evolved from blues and shit..like that bd's MIGHT have its own genre someday... who knows...and dont laff at me.. but being off beat cud well be the distinctness of the genre.. okay it IS kinda hilarious to think about..bt theres only that much we can predictt.... and call me whatever.. i was telling a.k... none of u rappers can touch acid... dazz why u think of classifying him as "american bangali"...he's a human, not a martian..so dont put em out ur league..fite em if u think u really gott shit on emm...

View user profile http://sinister.4shared.com

61 Re: i dissed you again doc on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:06 pm

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster
Octa, I didn't want to name names when I said, "Rajotto and few others" coz I knew people will flipshit on me (but you are ABSOLUTTTEELY right) and call me I belong to "their team" whichever or whatever that would be.

Hiphop is characterized by its sheer tenacity to survive in the most unruly conditions through the genuine emotions and heart-touching spitting of the reality of the situations. MAJORITY of the songs you listen to nowadays (just Hiphop in general around the world) don't go anywhere close to that, not that they don't want to, but that they do not have much footsteps to follow and out of fear of falling out of the league and the 'attention'. Anyway, it is a topic we can blah blah for hours, but the newbies who are reading these convos (who is my intended audience of course), take at least one point out of this: Please, I implore, fall in LOVE with HIPHOP and MUSIC in general in a way to truly enjoy how much you can GIVE to it, not how much you will GAIN directly and instantly from it. It's one of the purest forms of revolution, expression, imagination and struggle. Also, please do not get all caught up about your 'appearance' and as I already said, how much fame/money you are earning. If you are true to your intentions, your results will follow you, you will not have to follow it (or THE WORST..you won't have to SCREAM in everyone's ears what you achieved). If you are planning to be a serious artist, then you need to first go onto the journey of soul search and ask the "why" of it. Why you wanna do what you wanna do..it applies to almost every aspect of life particularly for music. Don't do it coz it's 'cool' and trendy.

And I at least can still hope (like Octa said) to wait for the brighter days, cause, after all, we are talking about the relentless genre: Hiphop. Alright I'll stop being all poetic and cheesy lol, but no seriously, I believe these are serious dialogues that are long past due. I actually took a class where we briefly went over Hiphop and modern struggles in Cuba. Google cuba's hiphop up or listen to some of their music. Get inspired and then spread it through music and tell us the real stories of your "real" life.

62 Re: i dissed you again doc on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:01 pm

faez mahdi

Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood
people dis is ma version of comic book...it is soo intresting...plzz continue...:p

View user profile

63 Re: i dissed you again doc on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:24 pm

Castic M!k

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
shaq bro apnar "chai chai chai" ganta beshi joss Very Happy

View user profile

64 Re: i dissed you again doc on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Mc Prince

Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap
dahzz muh bruva..
awsm stuff cheers cheers cheers

View user profile

65 Re: i dissed you again doc on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:42 pm

oxegene

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer
you killed him man!! Razz Twisted Evil Razz

BTW can i get the link to the punjabi track you palyed at the begining? Smile

View user profile

66 Re: i dissed you again doc on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:50 pm

Sha-"T"

Micnificent!
Micnificent!
I cant agree with ak n octa more. Damn this is the real talk. Its worthless fyting ova smthing that is umm ... Nothing... Man just dust it off.
Thanx Ak and octa fo bringing up those wrds. Respect.

View user profile

67 Re: i dissed you again doc on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:21 am

[P][R][O]

oxegene wrote:you killed him man!! Razz Twisted Evil Razz

Naiyon Dil Nagda by Bally Sagoo ft.Gunjan
^Google it,U'll find numerous links!

Skib killed this one!!lmao!

68 Re: i dissed you again doc on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:20 am

oxegene

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer
[P][R][O] wrote:
oxegene wrote:you killed him man!! Razz Twisted Evil Razz

Naiyon Dil Nagda by Bally Sagoo ft.Gunjan
^Google it,U'll find numerous links!

thanks a ton man Very Happy

View user profile

69 Re: i dissed you again doc on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:01 am

PiNG.

Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap
Lahood$ta wrote:
Rated I wrote:ki dorkar eishob korar? maramari katakati na korle ki karor valo lagena? chhotto ekta jayga, eroi moddhe etto beshi kechal. emon korle Hip Hop er r kissu hobena. both of you are LEGENDS in BD Hip Hop. tomra fight korle kivabe hobe? der r lotta kids who got inspired by you people (Deshi MCs) and started rapping. UG ra ki shikhbe tmra emon korle? now I feel like dat Male Pop Artist I mentioned that day on my FB status was right about some of the things he said about BD Hip Hop. PATHETIC!!!!

BD hip hop eshob nolllader jonno dubse onno professional artists from others genres der jonno kotha bolte chance paai...ar tumi manush der bujhaccho?? eder maa baap naai eyjonne kothai kothai uncle abba kortese...nijer parents der keo eshob dekke obostho ar ekdon eder e choto ra eder ijjot raastai namebe deikkho...and about the shemale u'll get shocked Ishan...he made his cousin sister to call me up and flirt wiv me on ma cell phone...and i recorded it all...lmaooo...ere onek jon pochabe shamne...ar ami egular jonno shob ready kortesi...shomoi moto khub mojar khela hobe!! Laughing

sincity beshuraaa.. apnaar verse baade shobaar verse on beat. album mixinng jogonnoh.. apni bd hip hop er ijjot marsen.. rapp kora chere den... uptown lokolz apnar career shesh kore dise. accept koren Very Happy

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/shivazi

70 Re: i dissed you again doc on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:04 am

skibkhan

somehow i feel like i wasted all my time n effort on this track (After reading AK's *emofucking post ofcourse!!)

*Notice the sarcasm. peace

71 Re: i dissed you again doc on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:10 am

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
okz sorry for interrupting. a lil kid, I neva talked with him before, came and asked me in FB abt you two's fight. m posting here a lil of da total convo with him. dis is wat young people thinks....

http://img27.imageshack.us/i/101vy.jpg/

http://img257.imageshack.us/i/102hh.jpg/

View user profile

72 Re: i dissed you again doc on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:46 am

Mode Silver

Divine Poster
Divine Poster
Rated I wrote:okz sorry for interrupting. a lil kid, I neva talked with him before, came and asked me in FB abt you two's fight. m posting here a lil of da total convo with him. dis is wat young people thinks....

http://img27.imageshack.us/i/101vy.jpg/

http://img257.imageshack.us/i/102hh.jpg/

what young rappers need to do is to grow some fucking brains and think their own thoughts. there is too much of this hero-worshipping BS going on all over the net. fuck following what "pioneer" rappers did or are doing and get on your own grind.

View user profile

73 Re: i dissed you again doc on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:33 am

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster
skib: lol, I'm glad u took my posts with that desired attitude. Smile
mode: u tell 'em and show 'em bro!

74 Re: i dissed you again doc on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:45 am

skibkhan

mode hates me too.

75 Re: i dissed you again doc on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Norwester Sharod

Micnificent!
Micnificent!
Lahood$ta wrote:KON NOLLA JENO AMAR FEEDBACK DELETE KORSE...BHOI PAO KEN TRUTH HURTS, TAI NA?? BOOKEY SHAHOSH THAKLE POST RAIKKHO KAPURUSH!!

AHHH IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME I'M HERE...THANX RAF FOR LINKIN ME UP

WIV THOSE DR LINKS...HOPPED INTO IT TO FIND THIS TRASH AND I SEE

NUFFIN HAS ACTUALLY CHANGED...LOLZ...TOOK TIME TO LOG IN CUZ

PASSWORD BHULE GIYECHILAM...ONEK MOJA PELAM ONEK MITHACHARI

DEKKHE!!

ACCHA AMAR FEEDBACK LYRICS GULAR DEKKHE 10 DOFAI DII!!

1. bdrc rasta kemne kapaise...dhaka te onek jam ar speed breaker

shob jagai...rickshaw kapaite parO...nijer gari naai ki kapaiso?? lolz

2. shaq er holud hobe kemne...holud to shey hoise je jauindice

hoiya lab aid e porse...ar tokkhon shaq and mugs chinmoitri

kapaise Bombay rockers ar Arash er shathe...

3. shaq er flow ki oita skib er ganjam verse e ase..."shaq attack"

ar tumi toh agei bolso u learned most stuffs from him ar ekkhon

offbeat?...ekbar 2pac er shtahe amar flow compare korao je ami tar

flows marsi abar off beat mane ki 2pac nijeo offbeat e flow

chare?? lmao

4. 10 bocchor age na..10 bocchor boyoshe music shuru tar ar qatar

e chilo...jokkhon tomar mukkh tumar maayer dudu te suck kortesilo

if shaq as u claimed iz 30 now then...30 hoile fuad bhai shaq er

chey choto or same age?? doesnt look like it tho...lmaoo

5. churi toh tumio koro soundclick theikka...ar autotune beshura

gola mane??...apner bondhu Nahian er shathe ekta gaan shunsi bhai

apnar..naam ki gantar? Nahian reo dedicate korso naki...eki

kotha...baburam e toh tumar verses fuad pace up korse vst

diya...lmao

6. nam beiccha khaisen apne, shaq, fuad ar milar...shobai jane ar

deshi mc's naam shaq bhai dise ar copyrights tar kase shey tar

nijer deya naam toh ja itcha tai korte pare...ar tao deshi mc's de

naai...deshi mc dise ...english grammar shikkhen na bhai..."'s"

naai re bhai...

7. hindi gaan gaise mane ki terebina gaanta? oi gaan huinna bhai

apne piku a.k.a tasnuva apu re every thursday chudten ar apanar

amma baire choile jaito bashar theikka kaam ta sharar jonno upai

koira dito...terebina bhai apnar ex gf'er favorite track...

8. eto bochor gese shaq bhai onek respect paise eyjonne onno

artists ra ek shathe kaaj korse...apnar respect ekdom

haraisen...shotti kothar shateh thaiken shobai jane ar dektese re

bhai...shopno deikkhen naa eto...apni ganja niye reject hoisen gf

er family theikka...no biye for ganjuttiz...lmaoooo

9. brigga brigga koren kan? ei word o toh shaq theikka

shiksen...ar choto bhai der pochan ken? tader logei toh nijei

cholen ar eikkhane koita apnare putki te tel martese ar malish

kortese as usual...toh eder kothai koilen mone hoi...lmao

10. bhai apnar voice onek shemale hoiya gese...purai disturbing!

Shocked

AR KICCHU BOLBO NA BHAI...SHOB E HARAISO..EKHON KHILKHET E GP CUSTOMER CARE E SERVE KORO JAU...AMIO JAAI NIJER KAAJE...TA TA BYE BYE ...STAY UP Y'ALL!! Rolling Eyes

#7 statement was awesome! ei bepare kisu bollam naa! Onek Secret jana gelo Laughing Laughing Laughing

Crying or Very sad Shaq bhaa! apnaaer ei track er link amare diben? I wanna giva try PLZ PLZ

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum