DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 164 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:54 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

i dissed you again doc

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151 Re: i dissed you again doc on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:19 pm

faez mahdi

Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood

View user profile

152 Re: i dissed you again doc on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Norwester Sharod

Micnificent!
Micnificent!
Wafi wrote:ahahaha...lol...allah janay kotha theikka eto lock jon aissa norwester er pise lagsay...ahahaha...lol...
merry crhismas....

ekhon dekba santa claus o aisha norwester re gali galaj shuru korbo...

Barack Obama aissa norwester er hand shake korbo...ar ekta ghushee marbo...

I support shaq,that is my perception,kintu eikhaane shobai amar pison laglo Bcoz wat i said wasnt digestive enough!

lol....ami bole blow job dei!!!
ei thread jini open korsen tare koy jon blow korse, DEKSO TOH BHAAA......lmfao......shotty kotha onek loker ee hozom hoy na.....

ISSSSHHH DJ R@f kano j amare moderator banailo naa! DR is my life man Laughing

KEEP ROLLIN KEEP ROLLIN!

View user profile

153 Re: i dissed you again doc on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:50 pm

Wafi

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
faez mahdi wrote:momtaj shud b in da bd rap industry..:p
yeah sheikh hasina should do strip dancing... Razz Razz ...

View user profile

154 Re: i dissed you again doc on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:16 pm

Wafi

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
BTW FUCK DR is FULL of bullshit...
this topic is the proof...

now I ain't addressing anyone here,but... Rolling Eyes
all I see here is people who claim this thing to be BD hip hop "industry"...
well all I see is a fucking disgrace...
WTF is this??huh??rappers grow your own life instead of taking side of other rappers or worshipping...

hip hop ain't about being on the internet and acting like we're something BIG...learn some modesty...

don't think that just becoze you released some good song over the net you're something HUGE...
go out there and hustle couse this music needs to be expanded...and not on the net...
and don't come up with things like the underground thing or mainstream...

mainstream means habib...not CDL...CDL=underground...couse of course if you ask your father who's CDL I don't really think he'll know who he is...
internet rap??is bullshit...so even though there are some good rappers on the net...they should get their fucking lazy ass out there and hustle...

instead all I see is people claiming this to be the "industry" and shit...-.-" what industry??my ass that produces huge pieces of shit is a bigger industry... Wink

BTW GUYS GET A FUCKING LIFE!!!!
what is this??
grow up...-.-"
the beef was between Shaq and Skib...
what the fuck do all the people have to do with this??
in my personal opinion both Shaq and Skib gotta move on...this beef is retarted...

and you guys what is this east coast and west coast shitt???

....-.-"
of course nobody will give a damn of what I'm saying couse of their inflated EGO...-.-"

View user profile

155 Re: i dissed you again doc on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:32 pm

kozzmoo

King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes
yeah its shoul be lyk dj SHAKE hasina !!! rofl !!

nd khaleda GEAHHHH!!!! lol! lol!

View user profile http://censored.4shared.com

156 Re: i dissed you again doc on Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:42 am

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster
Also Happy crismast to you ..may santaclase gift u a gift 2 u
This is crismast time ..yo
hopesh likes soda lime ...yo
evreebody says santa coming..yo
hopesh says ..Ghanta coming...yo
i rap santa claps..says ho ho ho... but no...yo yo yo is better....yo

HOPESH all the way!! cheers

View user profile http://youtube.com/akproductions01

157 Re: i dissed you again doc on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:19 am

faez mahdi

Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood
i agree wid wafi..
its lyk skib is hasina n shaq is khaleda...manush ai dui jon chara arr kaore chine nah...wtf we hav mo talented artists in bd, b'sids skib n shaq (nufin personal)
ppl in bd shud get out of dis small world of deirs, spread out ppl n i mean internationally, yeah most of u might b thinkin dat um sum kinda young kidd hus tellin u ppl all dis, buh if i can understand dis y cant all of u so called experienced rappers get dis simple fact..n da most important thing...it shud b da new law of dis country's hip hop-- STOP I MEAN STOP BEEFIN OVER INTERNET!!

View user profile

158 Re: i dissed you again doc on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:19 am

faez mahdi

Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood
Wafi wrote:
faez mahdi wrote:momtaj shud b in da bd rap industry..:p
yeah sheikh hasina should do strip dancing... Razz Razz ...
YEAH N MEGAN FOX SHUD B RUNNING DIS COUNTRY..Razz

View user profile

159 Re: i dissed you again doc on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:32 pm

Slaught Daddy

Micnificent!
Micnificent!
PiNG. wrote:
Octa wrote:sharod... tumi ki bhabso tmaar motoh mota shorir chikon matha shobaar? laal koire O likso ki tmaar baap er naam? shikhaiyo na shosta gutibaaji khela..bohuth deksi thiggasse?? i know um wasting my time by tryna have dis conversation with you but you gotta gett itt sonner or laterr... and my close friends call me wack? jei friend der kotha bolteso orra amaar friend hoise..ami oder friend hoi nai thiggase? u find da reason behind dat.. ( yes i dun pay 50 grands to make an album just to improve my social life lool ) ... and yeahh on the other side...i say jeexo is wackk...he says um wackkkk... cuz we have that level of bonding between us... so keo faizlaami korse arr gutibaaji chaluu? thik e bolso upor er post e..serious gutibaaj pola tumi... and about riddlers money? i only sed tht cuz u mite say amaar baap er taka nai..i'm not even gonna fight about that... bt people like riddle who have da money to make an album here..WONT..why? lyk i sed, we get respect for being "good rappers"..."ei album e kaaj korse!! mainstreamer" label charai get mo love than u can think of bro... and i know where um at Allahr rahmat e... but its sad when ppl like u go lyk "bro bro lissen to our track and comment please".. and den go darkk when u cant handle the response? mixing bhalo chilo bro? is that why when i asked jasper if he mixed da album..he went lyk HELL FUCKING NO! lol tmaar standard e jaa bhalo amaar standard e ta baal-o hoite pareh lol so oita boleh laabh nai... and collabs wit disciples? hahah i dunno hw relationships are with you and ishan bhai..bt da dude tried convincing me to let that song be in his album...bt i was lyk no, moe autotuned it up and stuff and i din lyk it... and i still believe in a quality product before it can go mainstrem (thts ur answer too dj ishan).. oh and ges wat? album bair koire ki laabh hoise? dekho amaar unreleased track er o buzz er cheye beshi!! hahah..um out broo..u hv ur happy time in whatever bubble ur livving it...

p.s: i never sed anything about the artists being wackk thiggase? it was about the quality...bt gaaye porso shudhu shudhu... rajotto is one of da best and REALEASTTT crew out there... i told demonic how his album work ws wayyyy better than online stuff...the shib-b guy did his thangg...sh8s is a veteran...and i ain even gotta talk bout jaspers track... i dunno u prolly felt like the weakest link? and started gettin defensive?

@shanz: exacly bro... boyosh kotoh tmar? ei maturity nai ken onno der?! lol

@sha-T: hahah ma man gay-t..oh shit wait... ekhn gutibaaji cholbe..bolbe torr crew member o torre gay dakeh..hahah fuckin imatture bitches..

@pinkyy: hahahah lets not waste our timeee ! i am a faggot..if tht makes a dude in his imaginary world happy..let it be.

@ping: yeah bujhe na ken orra? fame v/s respect .. you know which side real ppl are on all day erryday...

@xzee: exacly... baadhh dehh baall..jaar bujhaar she bujhe

and like u've alwez been, bolo ekhn publicity stunt martesii lol...
i say make an album, with the words 'sharod' on repeat for 60 minutes..u wont still make half as much name...wait u might...bt u'll never get the love that i get from these ppl...

thats as far as me and you bro... hope u get crazyy ass albums in da future =]

sharooood y don't u and ur crew goo and jhaap daw dhanmondi lake'e? if you don't have a life i mean :/

i wana say one thing :S .... u shud only tok if u knw ur tokin to some1 wit the same level... n i dun think ping er comment is appropriate atleast against a crew consists of demonic

View user profile

160 Re: i dissed you again doc on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:09 am

gsifz

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
spam bitches.

View user profile

161 Re: i dissed you again doc on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:23 am

F.L.O.

Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator
lol neel noksha makes sense..good job skibby..juss spit more bangla den english

View user profile

162 Re: i dissed you again doc on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:38 am

Demonic

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
Slaught Daddy wrote:
PiNG. wrote:

sharooood y don't u and ur crew goo and jhaap daw dhanmondi lake'e? if you don't have a life i mean :/

i wana say one thing :S .... u shud only tok if u knw ur tokin to some1 wit the same level... n i dun think ping er comment is appropriate atleast against a crew consists of demonic

@ SD: leave it dude...i frankly dont care abt wat nebody says...wat i m, my songs tells all...i hv a severe inferiority complex, so unlike the rappers here...i cant claim shit...Sad

@ Sha T: im gonna marry myself...and u were supposed to dance in the party..wearin a spiderman undie on ur pant...rememba??

@ Skib: ok bro...chk this...im sorry for all the grievances caused to u, either by mistake or intentionally by me or my crew...U r an awesome rapper no doubt abt that...one of the best we hv seen...and errythin was gr8 abt the track minus the hook...the hook wznt memorable and didnt jst quite hit it....

@Octa: Mishtar "O"...Razz...we talked on fb...i guessed its all cleared up..

@Ak : ur gay

@ flo: ur gayer

View user profile

163 Re: i dissed you again doc on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:02 am

F.L.O.

Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator
eww cheese

View user profile

164 Re: i dissed you again doc on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:55 am

WolFizzLA

King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes
Young Muuuulaaaaah babyyy!

View user profile

165 Re: i dissed you again doc on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:06 pm

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
instead of giving a Studio I should have given a Fighting Arena where instead of recording all you could fight each other. CONCEPT WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT lol!

View user profile

166 Re: i dissed you again doc on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:08 pm

Hazard

Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer
Rated I wrote:instead of giving a Studio I should have given a Fighting Arena where instead of recording all you could fight each other. CONCEPT WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT lol!

now thts an idea sir jee!!!! lol! lol! lol!

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/rahat.aka.hazard

167 Re: i dissed you again doc on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:11 pm

skibkhan

jolly good show.

168 Re: i dissed you again doc on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:03 pm

Sharjil

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team
^ Skib's mixtape banner

WIN afro

View user profile http://wordsworth.4shared.com

169 Re: i dissed you again doc on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:52 pm