DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 164 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:54 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

i dissed you again doc

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:09 am

Wafi

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
AKProductions wrote:Octa, I didn't want to name names when I said, "Rajotto and few others" coz I knew people will flipshit on me (but you are ABSOLUTTTEELY right) and call me I belong to "their team" whichever or whatever that would be.

Hiphop is characterized by its sheer tenacity to survive in the most unruly conditions through the genuine emotions and heart-touching spitting of the reality of the situations. MAJORITY of the songs you listen to nowadays (just Hiphop in general around the world) don't go anywhere close to that, not that they don't want to, but that they do not have much footsteps to follow and out of fear of falling out of the league and the 'attention'. Anyway, it is a topic we can blah blah for hours, but the newbies who are reading these convos (who is my intended audience of course), take at least one point out of this: Please, I implore, fall in LOVE with HIPHOP and MUSIC in general in a way to truly enjoy how much you can GIVE to it, not how much you will GAIN directly and instantly from it. It's one of the purest forms of revolution, expression, imagination and struggle. Also, please do not get all caught up about your 'appearance' and as I already said, how much fame/money you are earning. If you are true to your intentions, your results will follow you, you will not have to follow it (or THE WORST..you won't have to SCREAM in everyone's ears what you achieved). If you are planning to be a serious artist, then you need to first go onto the journey of soul search and ask the "why" of it. Why you wanna do what you wanna do..it applies to almost every aspect of life particularly for music. Don't do it coz it's 'cool' and trendy.

And I at least can still hope (like Octa said) to wait for the brighter days, cause, after all, we are talking about the relentless genre: Hiphop. Alright I'll stop being all poetic and cheesy lol, but no seriously, I believe these are serious dialogues that are long past due. I actually took a class where we briefly went over Hiphop and modern struggles in Cuba. Google cuba's hiphop up or listen to some of their music. Get inspired and then spread it through music and tell us the real stories of your "real" life.
uhm...you mean mainstream music nowadays??it ain't that rappers up in there want it to do it like that...is that they're forced to do it for money...man...mainstream shit is bullshit...you know that all the medias are controlled...I ain't gonna talk about how and who...buuuut...who runs that shit surely controls what we see...movies entertainment music and shit...have you ever wondered why actually underground artists are so good and mainstream atist often do music that cannot be even defined hip hop??it ain't that they're doing to get attention...once you sign with a major label...you sign a deal with the devil...reaaaaaally few artists managed to do good hip hop being on the so called mainstream...the thing is when hip hop rised...who controls the media thought this hip hop thing was a problem soo...they manipulated people to make this hip hop a joke...and kill it or better bury it in the underground...

View user profile

102 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:27 am

PiNG.

Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap
wafi wtf? Anyways, back to topic.. Skib killed it. To all mc shaq fanatics.. He's a dead man clutching at straw's.. Don't follow him u'll end up as dead as him & somebody please close this thread.. Peace Very Happy

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/shivazi

103 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:40 am

Wafi

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
PiNG. wrote:wafi wtf? Anyways, back to topic.. Skib killed it. To all mc shaq fanatics.. He's a dead man clutching at straw's.. Don't follow him u'll end up as dead as him & somebody please close this thread.. Peace Very Happy
man it's 7 39 in the morning...I HAD to talk about something... Razz
ahahah....lol...

BTW WTF?!?!?!what is this??east coast and west coast shitt???why beefing like this??first of all...THIS WAS BETWEEN SKIB AND JDOC...WHY THE FUCK OTHER FUCKING PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE SHIT TO DO WITH IT GOT INVOLVED BY TAKING SOME OF THESE TWO RAPPERS SIDE??
this is just pathetic...look at that biggie and tupac beef...how that ended up...both dead...we're killing hip hop even before it gets alive... Sad ...
and all those ass likers or those who might think hey I'm on JDOC's side...hey I'm on Skibkhan side...hey I'm on the underground side...I hate mainstream...well...guys you're pathetic...get a fucking life of your own...and do your thing...grow a pair of balls by yourself and good brain...and DO YOUR HIPHOP..OUR HIP HOP...and go out ther and make this fucking hip hop rise instead of bullshitting on the net...
this DR thing is bullshitt to me...what the fuck??hip hop ain't about being on a fucking forum....
it's about getting out there make this world ours...but people here don't understand that...they're or on one side or on the other...I MEAN WTF??that's why hip hop in bd's dying even before it gets alive...

View user profile

104 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:55 am

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster
as retarded as this thread is, I love it! lol..this is turning out to be pure entertainment.

xzee: imma mention a cheesy proverb, "united we stand, divided we fall". if more ppl start to think like that, then who can stop us bro? but like anything revolutionary, it requires some sincere, truthful, honest leaders who are PASSIONATE for the game, not for the name.

wafi: wtf r u smoking? u r going all conspiracy theory and shit lol. Hiphop in bd is not nearly anything big to be controlled by anyone. But, okay setting every shit aside, I was never talking abt mainstream. BD's hiphop is pretty much underground..but see what's going on in underground....show me where's the quality? anyway, don't get all anti-media. hiphop in BD is not close to any stage as complicated as it is in the West (also, RAJOTTO! They're pretty much mainstream and very 'supported' by media).

anyway, i'm out.
peace.

Last edited by AKProductions on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : jst coz i can...lol.)

View user profile http://youtube.com/akproductions01

105 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:33 pm

Wafi

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
lol man I know...is that last night I watched a documentary about conspiracy and shit..and now I got all paranoid...I was talking about mainstream around the world...not hip hop in BD...

plus mix that up with only three hours of sleep and that morning "hysterical" impulse you'll get why I wrote that conspiracy thing...lol...

Razz

View user profile

106 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:36 pm

skibkhan

pocta the po

107 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:03 pm

faez mahdi

Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood
walla future of bd rap is going pretty well...:p

Last edited by faez mahdi on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

108 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:13 pm

faez mahdi

Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood
momtajer gaan gula uff...um in luv.. lol!

Last edited by faez mahdi on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

109 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Hazard

Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer
Norwester Sharod wrote:
Hazard wrote:@demonic......lol...who u calling autistic bro??? now dont tell me thts MEE.... well i got a BIT sentimental while i was typing tht post....lol....now i regret posting it....I know LOTS OF hatred is coming on its way for me....my reaction was kinda like this> Rolling Eyes Wink Smile Very Happy Laughing bounce Cool Smile Neutral silent pale

HAZARD,TMR NAAMER LAST E KI KHANN ACHE?????? Shocked

lul..didnt noticed... Neutral

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/rahat.aka.hazard

110 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:09 pm

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
Sharod wats wrong with you? bad dao na mia. ki luv argue koira. album mixing wack bolse boluk. doesn matter. kono jinis shobar valo lagar kotha na. like dislike thakbei.

Octa same goes for you man. shobar toh shobkisu valo lagar kotha na. he told you offbeat. boluk na. so wat? amra to hridoy khan/habib er nam e koto kisui boli, so? ete kore ki oder kono khoti hocce? or image nosto hocce? nothing, right?

sha-t wats wrong bro? fight korata ki necessary? I know octa is ur crew member. but tai bole ki ekta chhoto jinish k boro korar dorkar ase eivabe? sharod is working with me. I could defend him with thousands of causes. but am not doing. I know, defend korle dis thing wont stop. so kindly stop dis man.

Skib n Shaq bro.....dis is how you guys are actually contributing to BD Hip Hop. youngsters der moddhe hatred jonmo ditaso. CHALAY JAO!!!! BRIGHT FUTURE FOR HIP HOP IN BANGLADESH bounce

View user profile

111 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Norwester Sharod

Micnificent!
Micnificent!
PiNG. wrote:
Norwester Sharod wrote:OK OK FINE,
NO OFFENCE TO OCTA[COZ U R MY BRO]

AMI KHETT + AMR OI ALBUM O KHETT,HAPPY???
NEXT TYM I'LL DO BOSTEECOAST...PLZ TOKHN BHAALO COMMNT KOIRO.

Bco,ekhon dektesi tomraw bosteeCoast beshi like koro.

And some oldskool rappers= Some old skool Rappers! ,Ping u got it?

nah i'm dumb enlighten me :/

PING SHUNLAM TUMI NAKI LAST CONCERT E MIC NIA KANTESILA BCOZ CROWD VUA VUA VUA KORTESILO?
is it true??

eibaar amare lukaite daw,ami lojjay mara jaitesi.
Um out. wish i cud hv the vdo of dat slot tongue

View user profile

112 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:42 pm

PiNG.

Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap
Rated I wrote:Skib n Shaq bro.....dis is how you guys are actually contributing to BD Hip Hop. youngsters der moddhe hatred jonmo ditaso. CHALAY JAO!!!! BRIGHT FUTURE FOR HIP HOP IN BANGLADESH bounce

reol recognises reol. like Mode said what young rappers need to do is to grow some fucking brains and think their own thoughts. there is too much of this hero-worshipping BS going on all over the net. fuck following what "pioneer" rappers did or are doing and get on your own grind.

113 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Rap Gear

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
i wonder how did RATED I post what i had to say. Anyway, this thread is totally messed up. Cut the crap people, drop the shit. This thread is about a diss, so kindly post your kind views on it and get your ass off. Thats it!

@faez mahdi - look dude i dunno why you defending octa and pulling this a bit more. But just stop! Its their beef, let 'em handle it. No offence to you. Okay?

@Octa and Sharod - ignorance is bliss. So ignore each other. Octa you know what you are, so does your circle and the people. Sharod, same goes to you. Like dislike hoitei parey, and ignoring it makes you more wise.

@Shaq vai and Skibbhai - your shit broke up the crew and i know it was for a reason. But that was way long time back. Shaq bhai dissed skibbhai in neel noksha coz he made fake profiles, Skib dissed back, shaq realeased a skit, and thats the end of the shit, thats's it. No offense to you both i respect you all equally. Just drop it. And now dont go on making stories of each other on facebook. Shit is personal, keep it personal. Its making division when public and therefore, dividing our bd hiphop. Ain't it?

I dunno if that essay's gonna make even the slightest difference. But that was just my 2 cent and i meant "NO OFFENSE" to anyone here.

View user profile

114 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Norwester Sharod

Micnificent!
Micnificent!
Rap Gear wrote:i wonder how did RATED I post what i had to say. Anyway, this thread is totally messed up. Cut the crap people, drop the shit. This thread is about a diss, so kindly post your kind views on it and get your ass off. Thats it!

@faez mahdi - look dude i dunno why you defending octa and pulling this a bit more. But just stop! Its their beef, let 'em handle it. No offence to you. Okay?

@Octa and Sharod - ignorance is bliss. So ignore each other. Octa you know what you are, so does your circle and the people. Sharod, same goes to you. Like dislike hoitei parey, and ignoring it makes you more wise.

@Shaq vai and Skibbhai - your shit broke up the crew and i know it was for a reason. But that was way long time back. Shaq bhai dissed skibbhai in neel noksha coz he made fake profiles, Skib dissed back, shaq realeased a skit, and thats the end of the shit, thats's it. No offense to you both i respect you all equally. Just drop it. And now dont go on making stories of each other on facebook. Shit is personal, keep it personal. Its making division when public and therefore, dividing our bd hiphop. Ain't it?

I dunno if that essay's gonna make even the slightest difference. But that was just my 2 cent and i meant "NO OFFENSE" to anyone here.

Thnx man...Wink Still um a fan of Octa.

View user profile

115 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:48 pm

Rap Gear

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
you welcome. Hehe, but just baad dao ei shob kahini, time will heal things.

View user profile

116 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:53 pm

PiNG.

Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap
Norwester Sharod wrote:
PiNG. wrote:

PING SHUNLAM TUMI NAKI LAST CONCERT E MIC NIA KANTESILA BCOZ CROWD VUA VUA VUA KORTESILO?
is it true??

oii baaler concert? dude, jar kasei shunso jiggesh koro bhooa bhooar porre ki hoise.. aiit? r beshi lafaio nah bhaia.. thikase?

117 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:53 pm

faez mahdi

Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood
Rap Gear wrote:i wonder how did RATED I post what i had to say. Anyway, this thread is totally messed up. Cut the crap people, drop the shit. This thread is about a diss, so kindly post your kind views on it and get your ass off. Thats it!

i knw it is deir beef bro..well it aint no beef actually octa did'nt start it, knw wah i mean dude..n dis guy cant jus come up n insult someone..lyk dat....i was jus pointin out da real fact......ne ways ur ryt i shud'nt interfere in deir matter... cheers

View user profile

118 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:54 pm

faez mahdi

Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood

i knw it is deir beef bro..well it aint no beef actually octa did'nt start it, knw wah i mean dude..n dis guy cant jus come up n insult someone..lyk dat....i was jus pointin out da real fact......ne ways ur ryt i shud'nt interfere in deir matter... cheers

View user profile

119 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:58 pm

Rap Gear

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
good ^_^

View user profile

120 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:07 pm

Norwester Sharod

Micnificent!
Micnificent!
PiNG. wrote:
Norwester Sharod wrote:
PiNG. wrote:

is it true??

oii baaler concert? dude, jar kasei shunso jiggesh koro bhooa bhooar porre ki hoise.. aiit? r beshi lafaio nah bhaia.. thikase?

Nah ami lafaitesi na bro,ekjon na besh koyekjon bollo! Jai hok,ur track was good n another thing Golam is in my good frnds' list....ait stay up.

N faez mahdi plz write dwn again wot u actually said to me!

View user profile

121 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:14 pm

rgb|assassins

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer
vhua vhua togo sob rap e vhua [8] [8] afro

View user profile http://rgbsein.wordpress.com

122 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:16 pm

Norwester Sharod

Micnificent!
Micnificent!
k k ice-cream khaba haat tulo!

View user profile

123 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:21 pm

PiNG.

Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap
Norwester Sharod wrote:
PiNG. wrote:
Norwester Sharod wrote:
PiNG. wrote:

is it true??

Nah ami lafaitesi na bro,ekjon na besh koyekjon bollo! Jai hok,ur track was good n another thing Golam is in my good frnds' list....ait stay up.

N faez mahdi plz write dwn again wot u actually said to me!

hae so why did u bring it up? tumi Golam'er friend?? r onekjon maane?? shuno i don't have to explain anything iit.. ? Lyrical Assassins kemon r keno bhua bhua khaise eta shobai jaane.. amra nijerai utsi kaure blowjob dia nah.. jaani onek'e dekhte parenah iit? r tomgo moton baal saal polapain go moton amra crowd o bhara koira nia jainah. jara bolse stage'e boishai putki maira disi thikase? shamne keu ashenai ..15 min'er 2 sec'er interuption tomra chila.. crowd kara "genuinely kapaise' oiita tumio bhaalo jaano.

124 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:27 pm

Norwester Sharod

Micnificent!
Micnificent!
amra? na bro...I wasnt in the concert,neither demonic........don claim ths shit to me....

Ami baal saal???lmfao thnx man...

Crowd bhara??? hahah TOR er concert e 2 ta ticket sell korte parsilam :p
ar eidate toh ashii nai!!!
Jara bolse tader gia egula boilo,ait?

View user profile

125 Re: i dissed you again doc on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:32 pm

PiNG.

Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap
Norwester Sharod wrote:amra? na bro...I wasnt in the concert,neither demonic........don claim ths shit to me....

Ami baal saal???lmfao thnx man...

Crowd bhara??? hahah TOR er concert e 2 ta ticket sell korte parsilam :p
ar eidate toh ashii nai!!!
Jara bolse tader gia egula boilo,ait?

taile tumi koi theika aiso? eikhane ki chaw?? shobaire blowjob dite chaw ken?? age octa ekhon amare keno?? maaagi naaki??

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum