DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 164 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:54 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shunno shunnota

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shunno shunnota on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:25 pm

Wafi

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
Allright I think ya guys gonna digg this for real...I made Ak hear to this before and he said it was pretty hot and that people are gonna love it...
hope ya guys will digg it too!

Don't get fooled by the title...this ain't no poetic shit or something...this is really hardcore and aggrissive kinda stuff..

here's the link:

http://hulkshare.com/j82sa6fcpgxz

This one's called "Shunno Shunnota" and it's the first version...let's say it's a part 1...the second part hopefully will be realesed...but not here...it'll be a surprise... Very Happy

here are the lyrics:

Hook x2

jole mathay shunno agun
ragher chaap tomra rakho
(amee shunno shunnotar shate juddho korte
thakbo)
jole buke onek raagh
aguner er shay bhaap
(shunno shunnotar majhe tora chinta korte
thaak)

Verse 1:

zahannam er agun dia baniechee zannat er alo
amar ekti kotha mane tomader eksho ti manush
matha thake gorom ar chokhe jole agun
ondho ondhokar majhe thakee
raghee ratrir bhetor

shassoto nissashe jole uthe amar rokto
raagh er tale tale nache uthe aee chondo
amar kotha bajaw ar chock rakho bondho
rokter majhe shatar kete thaki amee osposhto

piche fire takanor shomoy amar naee
shamner dike ami juddher moidane agay jaee
jolonto kolom er likha dia pure aee kotha
amar ekti bajna tomader jonno bishal shomossa

ekti dofa lekha oitihashik kotha
aguner moton jolonto ay gaan raghe bhora
jekhane tomader shahosh lagal pay na
shay khane amar bijoy rekhe jay shob faka

Hook x2

jole mathay shunno agun
ragher chaap tomra rakho
(amee shunno shunnotar shate juddho korte thakbo)
jole buke onek raagh
aguner er shay bhaap
(shunno shunnotar majhe tora chinta korte thaak)

Verse 2:

ogh nee nisshash er shate baje amar kontho
amar ekti kotha banay tomader ka nisshobdo
amee dekta paree jekhane tomra pura ondho
amar raagher rokto jhora amar ay kothar shobdo

tomra thako obisshasso amar kothar shamne
karon amar kotha shottor shate kaner muddha baje
thako mitthar majhe bhoyer shate
taee ekti shotto kotha obisshasso tomader kache laghe

amar ekti chinta mane tomader ekshoti iccha
amar ekti mittha mane tomader ekti bisshas
amee holam aee shomajer ulto dhakka
amar oktha donghsho kore eksho ti manusher asha

jekhane tomader drishtee sesh hoy
shey khane amar khela matro shuru
besh..
potaka tangya hate kolom nia korbo juddho
ay bangla bhasha hobe amar ekti matro ostro!!

Hook x2

jole mathay shunno agun
ragher chaap tomra rakho
(amee shunno shunnotar shate juddho korte thakbo)
jole buke onek raagh
(aguner er shay bhaap
shunno shunnotar majhe tora chinta korte thaak)

View user profile

2 Re: Shunno shunnota on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:27 pm

MC NS

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wafi Go Go Go Dope man You improved a lot Mashallah!!!

View user profile

3 Re: Shunno shunnota on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:31 am

Xzee

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer
i liked how u played with the bangla phrases..and the beat was so fckin hooooootttt..daaaaayyymmmmmnnnn!!!..hehe

ummm..bout the track..it was fine..i mean the quality of the vocals cudve been a bit better..and u also missed the beat a couple of times..but i really appreciate ur lyrical ability..u r a talented lyricist bro..hoping to lissen more from u..tc..Very Happy

View user profile http://sinister.4shared.com

4 Re: Shunno shunnota on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:02 pm

WolFizzLA

King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes
The beat is pretty hot, you did a decent job with it but it's not properly murdered, there were a few places where your flow sounded kinda ummm weak maybe? the trick lies in the lyrics, you see you write nice stuffs but sometimes you don't use proper number of syllables in a line, sometimes your rhyming words are not strong or not in the right order, flow tends to look tight if you know how to play with the words n syllables in a line, usually there are 10-12 syllables in a line if you're spittin with a regular flow, it increases as you choose to speed up, so next time try to write in a more organized way it'll improve your flow automatically... now i quite enjoyed the track, a bit Axza-ish lyrics if i'm not mistaken... but it's not a bad thing at all, good to see this style is gettin popular day by day... keep at it!

View user profile

5 Re: Shunno shunnota on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:59 am

MC NS

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
Ok forse non hai fatto abbastanza xD xD xD ske va bene va bene

View user profile

6 Re: Shunno shunnota on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:45 pm

Wafi

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
WolFizzLA wrote:The beat is pretty hot, you did a decent job with it but it's not properly murdered, there were a few places where your flow sounded kinda ummm weak maybe? the trick lies in the lyrics, you see you write nice stuffs but sometimes you don't use proper number of syllables in a line, sometimes your rhyming words are not strong or not in the right order, flow tends to look tight if you know how to play with the words n syllables in a line, usually there are 10-12 syllables in a line if you're spittin with a regular flow, it increases as you choose to speed up, so next time try to write in a more organized way it'll improve your flow automatically... now i quite enjoyed the track, a bit Axza-ish lyrics if i'm not mistaken... but it's not a bad thing at all, good to see this style is gettin popular day by day... keep at it!
yeah thanks for enjoying the track...and the next time I'll pay more attention on the lyrics to improve Very Happy

Xzee wrote:i liked how u played with the bangla phrases..and the beat was so fckin hooooootttt..daaaaayyymmmmmnnnn!!!..hehe

ummm..bout the track..it was fine..i mean the quality of the vocals cudve been a bit better..and u also missed the beat a couple of times..but i really appreciate ur lyrical ability..u r a talented lyricist bro..hoping to lissen more from u..tc..
Thanks man apreciat the listening...bout the quality thing...yeah I know coud've been better...but the beat had crappy quality that's why it felt that way...

MC NS wrote:Ok forse non hai fatto abbastanza xD xD xD ske va bene va bene
lol....he's right I did pretty dope song but yet it coud've been murdered even more if I'd written the lyrics with more care...

MC NS wrote:FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wafi Go Go Go Dope man You improved a lot Mashallah!!!
thanks man Very Happy Very Happy

View user profile

7 Re: Shunno shunnota on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Skull.b

Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap
this track is gud dud..improve a lot........ Very Happy:D:D

View user profile http://www.unsigned.com/redcrosszone

8 Re: Shunno shunnota on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:43 pm

mc shanz

Micnificent!
Micnificent!
wow what a lyric man..awesome....But bro i guess the quality could have been better....all in all tight track.

View user profile http://www.4shared.com/dir/29059115/8a903d3c/D_Hood_Squad_-_DHS.

9 Re: Shunno shunnota on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:28 am

Wafi

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
@Skull.b Thanks bro!
@Mc shanz
yeah man I know coud've been better...but these mudafuckas on soundclick do music for money...they do art for money...and they make you download the beat in low quality so you're forced to buy it...it's disgusting...when you have that low quality on your beat it's virtually impossible to master the track on a decent level...at least near to a good level... :@

View user profile

10 Re: Shunno shunnota on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:37 am

Octa

King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes
lyrics are deep nuff i ges... i find da flow interestingg..bt rhymings gotta be modified..its not really executed... you're tryna do the thiing eminem does...where he seems lyk his talkingg nd sayin dis longg storyy...bt still rhymes right? he has da most awkward rhyme pattern ever...so u gotta set ur rhyme patterns right...ppl gotta know what are the words ur rhymnggg

11 Re: Shunno shunnota on Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:52 pm

Wafi

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
Octa wrote:lyrics are deep nuff i ges... i find da flow interestingg..bt rhymings gotta be modified..its not really executed... you're tryna do the thiing eminem does...where he seems lyk his talkingg nd sayin dis longg storyy...bt still rhymes right? he has da most awkward rhyme pattern ever...so u gotta set ur rhyme patterns right...ppl gotta know what are the words ur rhymnggg
thanks for the listening and for finding my flow interesting...bout the rhyming pattern...is that the majority of rappers use simple rhymes pattern while Eminem is one of the few that uses more complicated rhyme patterns...this rhyme pattern thing I used to do it in Italian when I was there...there for rappers using strange rhymes pattern is a common thing...like usually you rhyme like A B A B...or A A B B
then the more complex are like...A B C A B C
or A B C C B A...etc....

View user profile

12 Re: Shunno shunnota on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:47 am

Octa

King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes
i knoww what u mean...but ur not executing it and hitting the right notes at the right time and with the right weight... so work on datt..pracitce

13 Re: Shunno shunnota on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Hazard

Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer
Wafi wrote:
Octa wrote:lyrics are deep nuff i ges... i find da flow interestingg..bt rhymings gotta be modified..its not really executed... you're tryna do the thiing eminem does...where he seems lyk his talkingg nd sayin dis longg storyy...bt still rhymes right? he has da most awkward rhyme pattern ever...so u gotta set ur rhyme patterns right...ppl gotta know what are the words ur rhymnggg
thanks for the listening and for finding my flow interesting...bout the rhyming pattern...is that the majority of rappers use simple rhymes pattern while Eminem is one of the few that uses more complicated rhyme patterns...this rhyme pattern thing I used to do it in Italian when I was there...there for rappers using strange rhymes pattern is a common thing...like usually you rhyme like A B A B...or A A B B
then the more complex are like...A B C A B C
or A B C C B A...etc....

da prblem i found on ur lyrics iz dat it got messed up SYLLABLE number..u tried a EMINEM FLOW..so u sud have maintained his signature terms...if u look carefully u'll see ..eminem uses one of most UNIQUE syllable pattern companied wid odd rhyming pattern..if he uses 10/12 syllable in a line then he is bound to use 6/7 or 15/16 syllables in the nxt line....and this is da AWESOMENESS of emi's flow....he always shifts syllables between each line....and wat u did is tht u kept the syllable number quite same allover the trk...

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/rahat.aka.hazard

14 Re: Shunno shunnota on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:13 pm

Wafi

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
aite I got it Very Happy ....the next will be more accured...

View user profile

15 Re: Shunno shunnota on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:14 pm

kozzmoo

King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes
i like da beat !!!

View user profile http://censored.4shared.com

16 Re: Shunno shunnota on Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:40 pm

Wafi

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
kozzmoo wrote:i like da beat !!!
only the beat??not the song?? Sad Sad

View user profile

17 Re: Shunno shunnota on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:23 pm

kozzmoo

King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes
honestly imst say dat nt better dan "hope" !! nyway i like it bruv !!!

18 Re: Shunno shunnota on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:25 pm

kozzmoo

King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes
Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum