DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 164 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:54 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

"HAUNTING WHISPERS" by [[[ THE RIDDLER ft. XEFER ]]]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

xefer

Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer
thnx guys um gald dat ya'll lyked it.. Smile

kabs- wtf man.. both of the tracks r totally dif from one another.. it aint comparable. both of em r good..so dnt compare.. u fat cat!!! Razz
u must be proud of our track cuz it wasnt mixd n masterd but still ppl lykd it..

now AK, wafi n octa will u guyz stop arguin!!! omg!!! i cant take dis anymore!! lol

View user profile

Wafi

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
this retarted...then how come many rappers still uses mp3 beat but still they got dope ass mixing and quality...hmh...bout the metal rock thingy yeah...you can't use mp3 instruemntal...

View user profile

Wafi

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
then again...Octa I get your point I know what you're saying every voice has his own place that goes to be fitted on the instrumental...but still spaces should be left at least in a way that is versatile...I mean I hear lotta people rapping on Mp3 beats yet they got a perfect studio quality song even though all the stuff you said..na mean???of course now a producer can't be that perfect to suit your voice...but still if enough room is made for the vocals then it may won't sound perfect but it'll be very close na mean?

View user profile

Mode Silver

Divine Poster
Divine Poster
*feels evil for starting this mindfuck of a discussion* mwuhuhahahahaha

View user profile

faez mahdi

Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood
scratch scratch

View user profile

Ace DawG

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer
dope track, i loved the combination of the 2 artists !

View user profile

TheRiddler

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
thnkx...
@ xef... nyc avatar pic... Wink thank God i noticed da light outside oderwise cudn get this perfect shade Razz

View user profile

Wafi

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
hmh...mode was right..this become kinda boring after a while...hmh...guess it's that punchy on the face thing and the scale and stuff...still I'm so liking xefer's voice...damn...that's the kinda voice I wuold love to have in some my tracks and hooks...

View user profile

faez mahdi

Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood
dis trak seems 2 get betta naw when i hear it....darn it, riddler dude how'd ya do da rap verse wid out dying..honestly dis flow is 1 of da best...i get goosebumps when i hear da rap part...Very Happy

View user profile

TheRiddler

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
lol... i yelled ma lungs out on this 1... got another 1 of me n xefer comin soon InshaaAllah...

View user profile

xefer

Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer
@ace dawg n wafi- thnx Very Happy

@faez mahdi- ur so right man.. riddler's verse was sumthin...

View user profile

faez mahdi

Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood
@xefer: yeah riddler's was sumfin, buh luk hus tokin, didju even hear ur part, ur officially ma fav female artist in bd!!! cheers cheers

View user profile

faez mahdi

Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood
i hate both of u.... Mad Mad

View user profile

xefer

Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer
um glad bro Smile thnx alot

View user profile

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster
Riddler: New Caliber remix is off the chart! idk how u and noxious worked it out..but she sounds SICKK!!! I never thought in my dreams that she could improve that much..again no offense or anything lol....but really her verse and flow really made me 'ohh waaaa'! lol

View user profile http://youtube.com/akproductions01

Sha-"T"

Micnificent!
Micnificent!
trust me ak she is officially my fav female rapper. She impruved crazily. Bhai o j ki shuru korse na shunle bujhba na. Areh bhai she coverd the vrse of fergie frm Lets get it started(black eyed peas), n ami pura faint. Onno level er.

View user profile

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster
oh damn! wow...yeah i was trying to think if I heard a better bengali female verse before..and can't think of a single one! it really is the best! idk what riddler did but watever he did worked! lol.

shah-tea: u can always leak any demo versions to me..u know that right? Wink

TheRiddler

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
thankx AK... yea the remix was pretty well accepted MashaaAllah... and abt noxious...i jz do sum tweaks and lead her thru the recording...bt itz all her man.... donno wad happend 2 her... shez goin crazy wid lyrics and specially wid flow dese dayz... gud thing shez settin the bar high wid all the trash comin in these dayz u kno...
and anoder thing..y are u not on FB ever!?? i'll jz say it here... GET MSN!!!! i wanna save the "SINS" song for high rollers debut album InshaaAllah... coz the song is way too awesum to give away for free...so basically we gotta sit down n tok about how to improve the beat further so it hits album quality u kno..
and lastly fuck ur gchat and fb chat...GET AN MSN ACCOUNT AND GET ON MSN!!! i HATE UR FUCKIN GCHAT!!!!

View user profile

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster
lol bhoy paisi! dude..gmail is the best thing in the world! haha. okay anyway, i've a break coming up in late november..we'll talk then? i'll open ten thousand msn accounts that day and keep them open 24/7 just for you. Wink but damn..if u r that serious abt that song..i can't be lazy abt it. i'll definitely give my 100% in late november. we'll work on it together iA

SaD1k

Micnificent!
Micnificent!
NICEEEEE trackk.....da concept woz rilly gud
it sounded like Evanescence ..
Riddler was gud in his verses nd Xefer supportin him...nicceeee

View user profile

Octa

King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes
now dat i look back and listen to it...dis songs fire..i like creepiness...! plus you gotta love how the ghost/witch image on the song goes with xefer's hair! realeastt artistt ever lol bt saadh bhai i'm sure ur da one with da concept, which is awesome (Y)

View user profile http://sinister.4shared.com

TheRiddler

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
thankx aleef...yea i luv this song... listen 2 it from time 2 time... and wel the concept..i kinda did come up with it and then me n xefer improvised on it.... the 1st basic concept i came up with was some MENTAL ASSYLUM kinda thing and then one hting led to another and it became creepy lol...glad u liked it... and i'ma send u da acapella's of that demo track wen i get back to dhk 2moro InshaaAllah... the internet here in ctg is pretty stupid...

View user profile

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
after listening to the song The Miracle in Upol's Miracle 1 I am a fan of The Riddler bro cheers

View user profile

gsifz

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
fuckk this is like the next level shitttt!
hottt jointt (Y)

View user profile

TheRiddler

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
oh u werent here when this was released..thnkx!!!... glad u liked it ....

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum