DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 164 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:54 am


You are not connected. Please login or register

'' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:13 pm

Mr.Bling

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
wait up,dis zx guy started for no reason,i jus gave an example,nd he shud do sumfin,cos hes an x member of gangsta street rap(gsr)so hes thinks himself more gangsta,shala choco,im out..

View user profile

27 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:09 pm

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

avatar
Divine Poster
Divine Poster
Wafi wrote:
nylos_mentalmc wrote:FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

C'MON SIT BEHIND A COMPUTER AND RIP EACH OTHER OFF ON THE INTERNET!!

YEAH.... CUZ ***THATS*** HARDCORE AND GANGSTUH!!! HMPH xD
lol! lol! lol! lol! afro
yeah and when you ask them to come over your place and face you face to face..they don't have the guts to reply...lol...

dude, i've been calling and searching this guy lyk fuck !!! he's the 1 who won't show up man !!! :@ freaking faggot, if u got the guts come on n meet already !! :@ (@ bling )

View user profile

28 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:13 pm

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

avatar
Divine Poster
Divine Poster
Mr.Bling wrote:wait up,dis zx guy started for no reason,i jus gave an example,nd he shud do sumfin,cos hes an x member of gangsta street rap(gsr)so hes thinks himself more gangsta,shala choco,im out..


khankir bacha ami tore ekshoto bar koitesi face to face confrontation korte tui koros na !!

r haoyarnati ami ki baal shuru korsi ??? u fucknig re start a beef that we once had using my name lyk that, u beefing for fame u fag ?? :S :S :S

n for ur information i was actually CALLED UP to do the album n not asked any1 to take part, unlyk u who may as well never take part in 1 Smile

n u say i keep coming back, then y the fuck r u beefing lyk this ??? u talk about me beefing wid a junior ?? as a junior u shud hav a lil respect, kaoya bosti'r pola bap ma o mone hoy kisu shikhay nai tore :@

nwyz, stop being such a net gangsta even if it makes u feel "cool", cuz it ain't -_-

come out some where, i will gladly give u lil present Smile otherwise, stop it here, call it mutual

View user profile

29 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:15 pm

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

avatar
Divine Poster
Divine Poster
Castic M!k wrote:eyy guyz stop fighting !!!!

he's the 1 who keeps coming bak man -_-

View user profile

30 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:16 pm

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

avatar
Divine Poster
Divine Poster
Mr.Bling wrote:
ZX l)@ G@lvl3r wrote:
Mr.Bling wrote:
ZX l)@ G@lvl3r wrote:
Mr.Bling aka fag man Smile wrote:guys,u went wayy outta da topic of dis track,wen i saw da name i thought it was gnna be a nice slow seductive track,ut when i heard da beat,its a rockitpro gangsta shit,guyz,chosse better beats,or else u cud make a gangsta track wiv dis beat,or cud diss some1(like zx),bad choosing of bet.lyrics weren't dat gud,da hooks"lick it very slow",i cudn't get wat to lick vry slow,r u tellin a hoe to lick ur dick very slow?or sumfinelse,guyz,u dis appointed me dis time,when i saw da name,i thought its gnna be sumfin good.nd yeah,u guys got prb in recording,may be da enviroment u record aint good,or u guys dnt knw how to hold da mic,nd as u r usin normal mics,u guys gotta do sum proper mixing to increase da clarity,nd mik,seriously,ur lyrics didnt even make no sense,1 time u r tellin bout brain cracks nd shits,den ur tellin dat guy a buira,i mean wat fuck shud dat mean??make gud lyrics,nd stay within da topic.nd i kinda liked mad's fast flow,but da words were unclear,nd mik,u sound dat u wanna make ur voice sound fatter,so i can catch da fake voice,dis hampers ur flow,man don do dis fake voice,juss go wiv ur normal voice,or u can juss scream.newayz dis track wasn't gud,personally i think its wack,ur previous tracks were bttr.....

dude, u continue to be the annoying pest u were, but still refuse
to come face to face, lmfao Razz
shut the fuck up, n avoid beef if u keep avoiding a
face to face confrontation - im hoping u even fucking UNDERSTAND english
like this though Smile
tc n tx

fuk u loser,nobodys talkin to u,stay outta ma way,u juss sucked in an album,donch u feel shame??nd yeah,for dissin,u nd jaward r da best xamples.

feaking faggot if u looking for beef AND u continue to speak like an idiot bout others, then u R talking u luzer -_-
all u do is talk tough over the net but stay away from a confrontation in person
dude, if u can stop the beef n get ur sorry ass saved, otherwise get fucked up luzer :@

lets see wat u do faggot face,abr harar ichha ase/how can a person be so much fnd of loosin,so all da ppl here,hum shud i consider a loser den?me or da gamer kid?hu keeps fighting to a kid 2 yrs younger den him,nd also lost a battle to him.....

lameold Faggot face,u seriuosly need to get a life....
u juss got a shot to rap in an album by licking oder's ass...
ekta album chodaiya ato parrt??natkirpola chup chaap boiya thaak,ar tor album er track shun,karon tor track tui chhara ar keo shunbe nah...

fine, come up in person u lil pest, then see wat i can do :@

View user profile

31 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:01 am

Mr.Bling

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
zx bhaiya koi thaken?uttara?thikache,apni ei thursdayte baridharar d lounge er shamne ashen,chinsen to?united hospital er pise,cafe mango.ei thursday thik 4tay.amr mobile numbr ami apnake inbox e pathiye dichchi apni amake fon diyen,tahole bhaiya pore kotha hobe,ALLAHAFEZ.

View user profile

32 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:25 am

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

avatar
Divine Poster
Divine Poster
eto dur ke?? uttara'y ashte ne prob? any where round here, ya inbox koira diyo bhai ji, pore kota hobe Smile

View user profile

33 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:14 am

Mr.Bling

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
taile to amr jonno dur hoye jay,ebong amr shathe aro koykjon ashbe toh,so prb hoye jay,apni ercheye d lounge ei ashen,garir tel khoroch ami diye dibo...

View user profile

34 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:59 am

mamadoo

avatar
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer
ayoooo MR.ZX DA SUKER.....sup mayn....cum heya suk ma dick u fuckface...wat kinda name iz dat ZX DA SUKER...lame mofo....n e wayz ya got prob wid bling eh???.....UTTARA koi no. sector a thako bhaya...n address dao ...we will b der in ya face... n e place ya want in UTTARA...bhaya notun notun ura shikso....valo uro....face to face chao na tumi....ei thursday te paba face to face...

View user profile

35 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:04 pm

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

avatar
Divine Poster
Divine Poster
uttara'y ashba tahole ????? esho bhaiya, esho ! Very Happy

bohud mojja hobe mom-is-fucked Smile

d lounge to amr jonno beshi, eto dur..baal bro, eshe poro, lagle cha biskuit o khayabo Smile

View user profile

36 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:16 pm

LIl BanNEr

avatar
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer
@ mik bRo u gotta improve yoUR mixin...r amnI everything waz GUD....
Tumader sonG gula kinda aKI typer.... So try something neW....make the hookx more catchy, floW aro tight koro, inshallah tumra onak dura jaba ...gUD lucK...

@BlinG n zX stop fightiN..... :@

View user profile http://www.soundclick.com/gsrgangxtastreetrap

37 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:49 pm

Mr.Bling

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
ei je zx bhyaa,tumi i to beshi gangsta giri chudao,tumi ercheye ei friday te 4 tay d lounge e asho,amra to bachcha er jonno ato dure jabo nah,or may be ur juss to afraid to show up...

View user profile

38 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:23 am

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

avatar
Divine Poster
Divine Poster
lol bling, eishob "r u too afraid " comment e amare tumi kisui korate parba na Smile
look u da 1 continuing the beef so come by here if u REALLY wanna beef wid me man, cuz i have tried on a NUMBER of occassions to end it, but u went on, show how MACHO u REALLY r by coming over to ANYWHERE in uttara u plz Smile

View user profile

39 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:06 am

Mr.Bling

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
fuk uttara,wiv me dere r gnna be many pll,so its not possible,nd as ur so gangsta,y dont u den juss come ova to baridhara dohs?

View user profile

40 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:11 am

Castic M!k

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
LIl BanNEr wrote:@ mik bRo u gotta improve yoUR mixin...r amnI everything waz GUD....
Tumader sonG gula kinda aKI typer.... So try something neW....make the hookx more catchy, floW aro tight koro, inshallah tumra onak dura jaba ...gUD lucK...


@BlinG n zX stop fightiN..... :@


THANX BRO FOR ur feed . actually dis track was mixed by M@d he is new in this mixing stuff soo it was not good . Inshallah ma upcomming track will be gud enough

View user profile

41 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:17 am

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

avatar
Divine Poster
Divine Poster
@mik...even though u sed to stop posting here, sorry bro, jus 1 more Razz

@bling - dude, this ain't working out...ami o to besh koyekjon ke niye ashbo, so amaro onek koshto hobe...ekta jinis koro, bus bhara diye cum over for a lil party Smile
lagle bhara diye dibo, but chole esho Smile

View user profile

42 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Mr.Bling

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
fuk u man,i aint ridin ne cheap ass shit nd takin money frm ne cheap ass loser,ami tore bhara diya dimu tui ay na loser er bachchaa

View user profile

43 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:43 pm

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

avatar
Divine Poster
Divine Poster
haoya'r bacha aiya por na !! emine o tor baper annual income amr pocket money'r che kom, aiya por, lagle jaoyar bharao dibo, asha'r barao dibo Smile

View user profile

44 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Mr.Bling

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
amr tor moto foir er theka bhaara lagbonah,tui eita bol tui bhoy paitasos,ami fokir na,er jonnoi uttarar bosti te thakinah.ar bhyaaa pocket money paiya khub part????atleast ami tor jaygay thakle ato fokira banner theka album release kortaam nah."musiq man",jei label theka momtaaz ar monir khan album release kore,ar shala amare fokir koss??concert e deki na?tor shob fake jersey,fake hats,all da way frm new market,ar tui shala atto fokir je concert e sandal porsos....

View user profile

45 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:44 pm

Demonic

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
the beat brought back memories.....ma first RAP song wz on this beat...Razz....UNDERGROUND ( 4shared.com/file/185430594/4e16053c/UNDERGROUND_DEMONIC.html )
...Razz..i sucked too...maybe the beat is jinxed....

newayz....u guys rap as if readin rhymes off a piece of paper...bring attitude and swag in2 ur flow...and u got TONNES of grammatical mistakes in ur english...that wz embarassin....Sad

View user profile

46 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:51 pm

Castic M!k

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
Demonic wrote:the beat brought back memories.....ma first RAP song wz on this beat...Razz....UNDERGROUND ( 4shared.com/file/185430594/4e16053c/UNDERGROUND_DEMONIC.html )
...Razz..i sucked too...maybe the beat is jinxed....

newayz....u guys rap as if readin rhymes off a piece of paper...bring attitude and swag in2 ur flow...and u got TONNES of grammatical mistakes in ur english...that wz embarassin....Sad


lol maybe . thanx for ur feed bro ...

View user profile

47 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:37 pm

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

avatar
Divine Poster
Divine Poster
haoya'r bacha AMII to tore koitasi ehane aite !! r AMII to koitesi face to face aita, u call me scared ?? oikhan giye dekhum je tore ar paoya jaitese na, tarpor ???

r haoyar bacha tui ki baal chudaitesos ??? khanki'r pola pichi bichi'r jat tui ki JANOS I AMI KONTA CHILAM U FREAKING WANNABE ???? haoyar bacha tui dekhi gamcha poira r shishu park er oi cap gula poira concert kortesos ???tarpor o to shes na, concert korte giye dehi choke koros, tik moton spit i koros na, u freaking looked lyk u had to pee n so a ghost at the same tym lmao !!!

r dude, i was CALLED UP for the album, not sponser it Smile main jinis e to g.s.r r ultra group e organise korse, as shown on the cover - oh, im sorry, u can't read can u :\...neither could u afford to probably buy the cd eh ? aww sowwiess Sad..n even so, i still payed a significant amount of money to have the album released Smile
haoya'r bacha tui to JIBONO TAO KORTE PARBI NA !! making n album takes much talent n finance, u freaking lack both !!!

View user profile

48 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:22 am

Mr.Bling

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
ZX l)@ G@lvl3r wrote:haoya'r bacha AMII to tore koitasi ehane aite !! r AMII to koitesi face to face aita, u call me scared ?? oikhan giye dekhum je tore ar paoya jaitese na, tarpor ???

r haoyar bacha tui ki baal chudaitesos ??? khanki'r pola pichi bichi'r jat tui ki JANOS I AMI KONTA CHILAM U FREAKING WANNABE ???? haoyar bacha tui dekhi gamcha poira r shishu park er oi cap gula poira concert kortesos ???tarpor o to shes na, concert korte giye dehi choke koros, tik moton spit i koros na, u freaking looked lyk u had to pee n so a ghost at the same tym lmao !!!

r dude, i was CALLED UP for the album, not sponser it Smile main jinis e to g.s.r r ultra group e organise korse, as shown on the cover - oh, im sorry, u can't read can u :\...neither could u afford to probably buy the cd eh ? aww sowwiess Sad..n even so, i still payed a significant amount of money to have the album released Smile
haoya'r bacha tui to JIBONO TAO KORTE PARBI NA !! making n album takes much talent n finance, u freaking lack both !!!

dude,trash talkin doesn't make u luk kool,u sayin i wore sum gaamchaa nd shits?listen man,at hi def,i wore an original new era hat all da way frm uk,a white chaps polo t-shirrt,a simple jeans,nd a hip dc sneakers which u can't even afford.den at t.o.r concert i wore a customized long t-shirt of mine,anodar new era atlanta hat,a slaggy jeans,nd sneaks of adiddas superstar,nd afta all dis u sayin i wore gaamchaa nd shit??man,don get to da money thing,bttr stay off dat shit,cos money doesn giv u skillz.nd anoda thing,whn did i choke?u can ask ne1.my crew x-member d.viper choked,nd i waz da guy hu backed him up,nd in da t.o.r concert,u can ask ne1,i waz gud,our prfrmnce waz really grt....

nd den u sayin i cant read?fukd up loser den how wud i write all dis?nd yeah wat i meant was dat,if i were u,nd if i was called up to do dis album,den i wudnt do dat album,nd u tellin i cant afford da album?hah,bhai tumader albumer distribution ato joss je fahim music ei nai,kinbo kamne??

nd last thing,u sayn dat makin an album like dis requires talent nd i cAnt do all dis shit??listen,w8 till "HIPHOP 101" drops,i juss got only 1 track dere,nd i also paid a gud amount of paper for dat,but i hope its wayy bttr dan all ur shts,oderwise u wudnt lose a simple battle to me...

so its bttr to stop goofin around,nd improve ur rappin,cos in dis way ur spamming lotta ppl nd disturbing them..

View user profile

49 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:58 am

Skull.b

avatar
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap
hey dud the song iz awesome

View user profile http://www.unsigned.com/redcrosszone

50 Re: '' LICK_IT_VERY_SLOW '' - CYTROCASTIC on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:01 pm

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

avatar
Divine Poster
Divine Poster
Mr.Bling wrote:
ZX l)@ G@lvl3r wrote:haoya'r bacha AMII to tore koitasi ehane aite !! r AMII to koitesi face to face aita, u call me scared ?? oikhan giye dekhum je tore ar paoya jaitese na, tarpor ???

r haoyar bacha tui ki baal chudaitesos ??? khanki'r pola pichi bichi'r jat tui ki JANOS I AMI KONTA CHILAM U FREAKING WANNABE ???? haoyar bacha tui dekhi gamcha poira r shishu park er oi cap gula poira concert kortesos ???tarpor o to shes na, concert korte giye dehi choke koros, tik moton spit i koros na, u freaking looked lyk u had to pee n so a ghost at the same tym lmao !!!

r dude, i was CALLED UP for the album, not sponser it Smile main jinis e to g.s.r r ultra group e organise korse, as shown on the cover - oh, im sorry, u can't read can u :\...neither could u afford to probably buy the cd eh ? aww sowwiess Sad..n even so, i still payed a significant amount of money to have the album released Smile
haoya'r bacha tui to JIBONO TAO KORTE PARBI NA !! making n album takes much talent n finance, u freaking lack both !!!

dude,trash talkin doesn't make u luk kool,u sayin i wore sum gaamchaa nd shits?listen man,at hi def,i wore an original new era hat all da way frm uk,a white chaps polo t-shirrt,a simple jeans,nd a hip dc sneakers which u can't even afford.den at t.o.r concert i wore a customized long t-shirt of mine,anodar new era atlanta hat,a slaggy jeans,nd sneaks of adiddas superstar,nd afta all dis u sayin i wore gaamchaa nd shit??man,don get to da money thing,bttr stay off dat shit,cos money doesn giv u skillz.nd anoda thing,whn did i choke?u can ask ne1.my crew x-member d.viper choked,nd i waz da guy hu backed him up,nd in da t.o.r concert,u can ask ne1,i waz gud,our prfrmnce waz really grt....

nd den u sayin i cant read?fukd up loser den how wud i write all dis?nd yeah wat i meant was dat,if i were u,nd if i was called up to do dis album,den i wudnt do dat album,nd u tellin i cant afford da album?hah,bhai tumader albumer distribution ato joss je fahim music ei nai,kinbo kamne??

nd last thing,u sayn dat makin an album like dis requires talent nd i cAnt do all dis shit??listen,w8 till "HIPHOP 101" drops,i juss got only 1 track dere,nd i also paid a gud amount of paper for dat,but i hope its wayy bttr dan all ur shts,oderwise u wudnt lose a simple battle to me...

so its bttr to stop goofin around,nd improve ur rappin,cos in dis way ur spamming lotta ppl nd disturbing them..

ppl, this beef has been taken outside, n thus we wont be posting here, peace Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum