DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 164 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:54 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moments on the Stage- Young Sp1ce

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Moments on the Stage- Young Sp1ce on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:59 am

Young Sp1ce

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer
As the rhythm takes its flow, we dive into another world. A sudden rush of energy as if I have, overdosed. As if this is what Iím meant for, jump onto the stage, like Iíve been freed from a cage to let out joy, sorrow, and rage. The wordings leave minds stirred, leaving the scene in blur, as the crowd stands up like a stadium to roar. I am adored. This is the life Iíve always dreamed for. Everyday living turns to something great, and so its a myth I create. Please donít underestimate the power of this will; the desire to see the top of the hill just for the thrill.

Then attacking the second verse just to show off my skills, speed up the lines, and spit fire like a dragon that kills. Iím burning up this room; anti-christ bringing your doom. Speeding like an outdoor bike thats going ďvr-vroom.Ē My timingís never too soon when spitting lines to this tune. My words are like pouring rain in the season of monsoon. These walls echo every syllable for which I am payable. Mr. Incredible is controlling the room.

I see the army of my followers chanting one word. S.p.1.c.e., as Iím fulfilling a prophecy. Theres a million different reasons why I should leave the game. But itís an outlet for the beast to keep the mind tame. I take it to my heart. You would have to tear it apart, but no matter how you put me down, Iíll come back from the start. The haters are my creators and Iíll always give them a part. Sometimes I give them credit for bringing me out of the dark.

Now back into the stage, the microphone never feels strange. Its like Iím just at home with the room rearranged. Reminisce the days when my rhyme and sorrows were in sync. When my pain turned to anger and my anger marked in ink. Now on a stage, Iím missing that link, but with forever changing motives my ship still didnít sink. Iím still pleasing crowds, like the one before my face. So close to the fame, I could already hear the brand name.

End of the rap, these people went insane though sometimes I wish for a silence as if it were Eminem or Lil Wayne. Then I go home on a train, sitting back and absorbing the fame. Iím not even hungry because my craving has been tamed. It was a rush and now everything slowing down, saying ďhushh.Ē I go home and now Iím taking out my paste and tooth brush. There it is again, the rhythm of the beat, living in me, while Iím brushing my teeth. GOD PLEASE! Does my mind deceive?Then in my sleep, I dream, I see myself coming on a screen..damn, then i think everyone can dream, but never can it be as it seems..only few can come out to fulfill the scene....an thas me..pce

mixtape track link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxufBGWV7Eo

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Sp1cee

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum