DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 164 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:54 am


You are not connected. Please login or register

MC NS first Videoclip (Burnin City Demo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 MC NS first Videoclip (Burnin City Demo) on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:17 am

MC NS

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
hey guyz i made this video by myself some weeks ago but i loaded it now hope you ll like it.. its my first videoclip Smile

View user profile

2 Re: MC NS first Videoclip (Burnin City Demo) on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:33 am

Dr.Racool

avatar
Divine Poster
Divine Poster
u from Italy ?? um in bologna ryt now nice edits though

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/dbriggaz/index.htm

3 Re: MC NS first Videoclip (Burnin City Demo) on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:19 am

MC NS

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
Dr.Racool wrote:u from Italy ?? um in bologna ryt now nice edits though

yeah im frm italy.. i liv near bologna.. =) thnksss i was bored so i made this video

View user profile

4 Re: MC NS first Videoclip (Burnin City Demo) on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:22 am

Dr.Racool

avatar
Divine Poster
Divine Poster
MC NS wrote:
Dr.Racool wrote:u from Italy ?? um in bologna ryt now nice edits though

yeah im frm italy.. i liv near bologna.. =) thnksss i was bored so i made this video

hmm but i prefer u to make the full of it u knwo wa i mean

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/dbriggaz/index.htm

5 Re: MC NS first Videoclip (Burnin City Demo) on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:20 am

MC NS

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
Dr.Racool wrote:
MC NS wrote:
Dr.Racool wrote:u from Italy ?? um in bologna ryt now nice edits though

yeah im frm italy.. i liv near bologna.. =) thnksss i was bored so i made this video

hmm but i prefer u to make the full of it u knwo wa i mean

yeah yeah i know.. i'll work on it now... =)

View user profile

6 Re: MC NS first Videoclip (Burnin City Demo) on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:04 am

MC NS

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
khaise ar keu comment dilo na wow

View user profile

7 Re: MC NS first Videoclip (Burnin City Demo) on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:05 am

M@D

avatar
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer
nic 1 ...

View user profile

8 Re: MC NS first Videoclip (Burnin City Demo) on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:19 am

Wafi

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
hey you're good at making video...how did you make it??wish I was able to do something like this...it's good...you just took some video here n there and then edited??I like...

View user profile

9 Re: MC NS first Videoclip (Burnin City Demo) on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:28 am

Tanvir93

avatar
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer
hmm nice..... bel lavoro....

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/tanvy93

10 Re: MC NS first Videoclip (Burnin City Demo) on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:46 am

MC NS

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
Wafi wrote:hey you're good at making video...how did you make it??wish I was able to do something like this...it's good...you just took some video here n there and then edited??I like...

fra ho appena preso il diploma come cameraman & fotografo.... qst video l'avevo gia fatto 2 mesi fa ma lho caricato adesso XD XD

View user profile

11 Re: MC NS first Videoclip (Burnin City Demo) on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:46 am

MC NS

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
Tanvir93 wrote:hmm nice..... bel lavoro....

Grzzz piano piano migliorero'....

View user profile

12 Re: MC NS first Videoclip (Burnin City Demo) on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:57 pm

Wafi

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
MC NS wrote:
Wafi wrote:hey you're good at making video...how did you make it??wish I was able to do something like this...it's good...you just took some video here n there and then edited??I like...

fra ho appena preso il diploma come cameraman & fotografo.... qst video l'avevo gia fatto 2 mesi fa ma lho caricato adesso XD XD
ah ecco perche' porca puttana...mannaggia insegname qualcosa oh!!!o vojo fa' pur'io un video cosi!!!

View user profile

13 Re: MC NS first Videoclip (Burnin City Demo) on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:24 pm

MC NS

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
Wafi wrote:
MC NS wrote:
Wafi wrote:hey you're good at making video...how did you make it??wish I was able to do something like this...it's good...you just took some video here n there and then edited??I like...

fra ho appena preso il diploma come cameraman & fotografo.... qst video l'avevo gia fatto 2 mesi fa ma lho caricato adesso XD XD
ah ecco perche' porca puttana...mannaggia insegname qualcosa oh!!!o vojo fa' pur'io un video cosi!!!

ho fatto le superiori in privato x imparare tutto... adx il my insegnante mi fa diventare ingegnere del suono... entro dicembre prendo l'attestato ;-)

View user profile

14 Re: MC NS first Videoclip (Burnin City Demo) on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:39 am

mc shanz

avatar
Micnificent!
Micnificent!
ay ns i like this video man....good wrk n nice editing but yeah take more shots from different places Wink

View user profile http://www.4shared.com/dir/29059115/8a903d3c/D_Hood_Squad_-_DHS.

15 Re: MC NS first Videoclip (Burnin City Demo) on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:42 am

MC NS

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
mc shanz wrote:ay ns i like this video man....good wrk n nice editing but yeah take more shots from different places Wink

man i know its just a demo.. ive done this video only to try my new videocamera...

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum