DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 164 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:54 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

$$ WE goT Da Ca$H $$ - ZX l)@ G@lvleR ft. LiL G

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

Divine Poster
Divine Poster
Wafi wrote:hahah...see bitch???you claim to be the best asshole...and Ak I'm not stupid I know what Swag is bitch!!!!!you homo you think that we bengali are retarded or something???just becouse I'm from Italy I'm retarted or something??o' capish???lol...anyway ZX and 58studio my ass..you both guys suck as ass...so don't act like you guys are the best...I'm telling you becouse ZX is already hated enough now if he continue this way...soon the whole world will dissing you guys...change attitude...and Studio 58...you think your great but nobody gives damn about you nor know you...I didn't know your name bitch...so you're NOBODY...and your song suck...big time...go and jump from the 58 floor of any building that is that high...and do us a favour DIE...

dude, being hated from a pack of fags lyk u doesn't really matter man Smile i neva sed i was gr8, i keep insisting im still upcoming, unlyk u bitch..!! u keep acting lyk u the master of mixing n stuff, n as if ur 2 fag trax r mind blowing shits, guess again man..!! n i jus normally comment around dawg, no1 told u to come in n mess wid me, so fuck off n leave this joint for good, THAT wud be a REAL favour to the society Smile

View user profile

Mr.Bling

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
ZX l)@ G@lvl3r wrote:
Wafi wrote:hahah...see bitch???you claim to be the best asshole...and Ak I'm not stupid I know what Swag is bitch!!!!!you homo you think that we bengali are retarded or something???just becouse I'm from Italy I'm retarted or something??o' capish???lol...anyway ZX and 58studio my ass..you both guys suck as ass...so don't act like you guys are the best...I'm telling you becouse ZX is already hated enough now if he continue this way...soon the whole world will dissing you guys...change attitude...and Studio 58...you think your great but nobody gives damn about you nor know you...I didn't know your name bitch...so you're NOBODY...and your song suck...big time...go and jump from the 58 floor of any building that is that high...and do us a favour DIE...

dude, being hated from a pack of fags lyk u doesn't really matter man Smile i neva sed i was gr8, i keep insisting im still upcoming, unlyk u bitch..!! u keep acting lyk u the master of mixing n stuff, n as if ur 2 fag trax r mind blowing shits, guess again man..!! n i jus normally comment around dawg, no1 told u to come in n mess wid me, so fuck off n leave this joint for good, THAT wud be a REAL favour to the society Smile

yeah being hated doesnt matter to u nemore,cos dats da shit u get a lotta time

View user profile

LIl BanNEr

Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer
coME On gUyz ......forgeT it Zx Hoito onak kisU bola mistake korsa ....Human make mistake.....so ok soBi plz r kisu Bolo na...n yea dont think tat amI zx ar support nitisi.....No i m not.......we r muslim, we  all shud like each other like brotherz Smile....so plz no more pochani, nO beef.... n inshallah zx akdin joss rapper hoita parba......tatz It...n i kinda realize tat Ak, aro onak manush ok onnak kotha bolsa bUt o kono mind kora naI.....happy smile a  Ok OK bola jasa ....sO i think samna or onak valo FUTURE asa....

NO more insultin, PochanI etc....peacE Razz Smile

View user profile http://www.soundclick.com/gsrgangxtastreetrap

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster
^yeah. well none of my comments r personal..i dont know any one of u personally so i dont rlly give a fuck abt all these beefs and clans. i only comment based on the song abt what i think. peaace and good luck.

View user profile http://youtube.com/akproductions01

LIl BanNEr

Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer
N tatz The thing i like aBA AK.......Smile 
HonesT feedZ Razz 

View user profile http://www.soundclick.com/gsrgangxtastreetrap

Wafi

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
ZX l)@ G@lvl3r wrote:

dude, being hated from a pack of fags lyk u doesn't really matter man i neva sed i was gr8, i keep insisting im still upcoming, unlyk u bitch..!! u keep acting lyk u the master of mixing n stuff, n as if ur 2 fag trax r mind blowing shits, guess again man..!! n i jus normally comment around dawg, no1 told u to come in n mess wid me, so fuck off n leave this joint for good, THAT wud be a REAL favour to the society
when didi I sayd that I was great mixer or pro thing??I just said that my mixing will be far way better then your shit...you're the one who keeps talkin...commenting around???you say lotta bulshit around...n now I'm outta this shit couse spending one more second telling something to a pathetic bitch like you wuold be like talking to a pig...so beat it...I let you be...let you be the bitch you are...so beat it...waiting for the battle to end this shit...and when the heck did I acted like my two songs where mind blowing shits??n fag track???look who's talkin...I'm outta here...waiting for the battle..and hoping that you will do some great stuff that will earn my respect...but I'm pretty sure it won't happen...

View user profile

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

Divine Poster
Divine Poster
Wafi wrote:
ZX l)@ G@lvl3r wrote:

dude, being hated from a pack of fags lyk u doesn't really matter man i neva sed i was gr8, i keep insisting im still upcoming, unlyk u bitch..!! u keep acting lyk u the master of mixing n stuff, n as if ur 2 fag trax r mind blowing shits, guess again man..!! n i jus normally comment around dawg, no1 told u to come in n mess wid me, so fuck off n leave this joint for good, THAT wud be a REAL favour to the society
when didi I sayd that I was great mixer or pro thing??I just said that my mixing will be far way better then your shit...you're the one who keeps talkin...commenting around???you say lotta bulshit around...n now I'm outta this shit couse spending one more second telling something to a pathetic bitch like you wuold be like talking to a pig...so beat it...I let you be...let you be the bitch you are...so beat it...waiting for the battle to end this shit...and when the heck did I acted like my two songs where mind blowing shits??n fag track???look who's talkin...I'm outta here...waiting for the battle..and hoping that you will do some great stuff that will earn my respect...but I'm pretty sure it won't happen...

then finally fuck off bitch..!! :@ all the tym i wasted on a wannabe lyk u was seriously of no use..:\...**sigh**..nwyz, fuck off bitch, n yes, u keep showing off ur two "ccoool" trax as if they are "oh wow" trax..!! :@...i mean wtf?? :s
n y the fuck wud i even care about respect from a geek lyk u ?? :s lmao i can get respect from those who actually MATTER elsewhere, so piss off bitch, got no more tym to waste on u

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum