DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 164 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:54 am


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hip Hop Concert

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Abt da spot on Thu May 13, 2010 1:50 am

d-gangstaz

avatar
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer
@skyllz bro we have posted our demos at facebook and we are posting in here too pls check these out.... notify us abt da confirmation

CREW NAME : D-GANGSTAZ

MEMBERS: eemce Prince & Hazard

Demo 1. Thugin thruu da city

http://alturl.com/otdi

Demo 2. spiting lyk gangsta

http://alturl.com/frhd

Demo 3. Story begins

http://alturl.com/dqxq

pls check these out...

View user profile

27 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Thu May 13, 2010 2:49 am

Wafi

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
m2 aka Drake_Viper XIII wrote:@ WAFI : gimme ur hotmail ID ASAP!
Copy that...
kay-d@hotmail.it

View user profile

28 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Thu May 13, 2010 3:14 am

LIl BanNEr

avatar
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer
@ Zx sOlo is NOT allowed ..U need TO have a Crew.....

View user profile http://www.soundclick.com/gsrgangxtastreetrap

29 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Thu May 13, 2010 3:40 am

A Sketch of the LineUp ( it can be changed later )
---------------------------------------------------------------------
- Special Artist
- Special Artist
- T.O.R. - Theology of Rap
---------------------------------------
- FLY-O-LOGY
- BadBoyz Crew ( BBC)
- ThaELite
- The Stunerzz
- Porikkroma
- CataClysM
- G.s.R
- Re- Run
- Gruesome Gangs Crew
- empty slot [is WRA-BD allowed? I'mma diss all wack rappers in public dressed in halloween costumes covering my face as I work undercover!]

LEMME KNW ASAP!!!

TRACK LINK : 4shared.com/file/215142102/1f98115a/Baby_Girl_-_Mc_Jaward.html

View user profile

30 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Thu May 13, 2010 8:12 pm

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

avatar
Divine Poster
Divine Poster
LIl BanNEr wrote:@ Zx sOlo is NOT allowed ..U need TO have a Crew.....

two things to point out -
1) no1 asked u for a comment Smile
2) it ain't solo Smile

View user profile

31 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Fri May 14, 2010 12:26 am

Mr.Bling

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
LiL SpadE_JInDeGi NisSaI wrote:A Sketch of the LineUp ( it can be changed later )
---------------------------------------------------------------------
- Special Artist
- Special Artist
- T.O.R. - Theology of Rap
---------------------------------------
- FLY-O-LOGY
- BadBoyz Crew ( BBC)
- ThaELite
- The Stunerzz
- Porikkroma
- CataClysM
- G.s.R
- Re- Run
- Gruesome Gangs Crew
- empty slot [is WRA-BD allowed? I'mma diss all wack rappers in public dressed in halloween costumes covering my face as I work undercover!]

LEMME KNW ASAP!!!

TRACK LINK : 4shared.com/file/215142102/1f98115a/Baby_Girl_-_Mc_Jaward.html


ei spade,if u guyz do dis,den can i do da collab prfrmnce of mc for real wiv u???

View user profile

32 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Mon May 17, 2010 4:28 am

DwaynE NakiB WadE

avatar
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap
guzelmis

View user profile

33 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Mon May 17, 2010 8:54 am

mATZ

avatar
Thugs of Dacca Crew
Thugs of Dacca Crew
NGE amader ke permission dise skylls bhaia
wer do i drop da demo?
how do i drop da demo?
is der ne slot left?
can we guyz perform featuring SAFA(plz)?

View user profile

34 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Mon May 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Norwester Sharod

avatar
Micnificent!
Micnificent!
mATZ wrote:NGE amader ke permission dise skylls bhaia
wer do i drop da demo?
how do i drop da demo?
is der ne slot left?
can we guyz perform featuring SAFA(plz)?


u mean LAURA SAFA??? Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
TOD TOD TOD TOD TOD Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

View user profile

35 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Tue May 18, 2010 3:55 am

mATZ

avatar
Thugs of Dacca Crew
Thugs of Dacca Crew
sharod mind ur language
safaz ma mun

View user profile

36 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Sun May 23, 2010 6:19 am

fiquetional


Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood
when in June is this gig? I'll be heading over to BD for the first week of june, would this concert/gig be during that time or much later?

View user profile

37 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Sun May 23, 2010 6:53 am

Rh Rakzo BurnXai

avatar
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes
fiquetional wrote:when in June is this gig? I'll be heading over to BD for the first week of june, would this concert/gig be during that time or much later?
yea man I tink it will be at 26th june...they r still not sure thoo

View user profile http://Banglishcataclysm.4shared.com/

38 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Sun May 23, 2010 4:07 pm

AxZA_FLyology

avatar
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

View user profile

39 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Mon May 24, 2010 12:18 am

Norwester Sharod

avatar
Micnificent!
Micnificent!
mATZ wrote:sharod mind ur language
safaz ma mun

i thought hez yo womun... scratch

elevating bostee coast rap... afro
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

View user profile

40 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Mon May 24, 2010 3:26 am

I'mma killa!!!

View user profile

41 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Mon May 24, 2010 3:26 am

^akta post barailam r ki...... ^

View user profile

42 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Mon May 24, 2010 3:27 am

opps 2ta hioa gese sorry......I'll be at the concert!!! haters catch me there! Very Happy

View user profile

43 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Mon May 24, 2010 7:23 pm

sha1_flyology

avatar
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap
Glad to b on the line up..
Wud like to invite every1 to the concert.. Its gonna b a 100% total BLAST... FLY-0-LOGY & T.O.R. has something special planned for all you... so get those blings shining, get yea gears ready, fuel urself fo a night to rememba & all ya jumpi'n shoes ready... cuz 'hip-hop jaati shune nacha thambe naa'....

View user profile

44 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Mon May 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Mr.Bling

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
sha1_flyology wrote:Glad to b on the line up..
Wud like to invite every1 to the concert.. Its gonna b a 100% total BLAST... FLY-0-LOGY & T.O.R. has something special planned for all you... so get those blings shining, get yea gears ready, fuel urself fo a night to rememba & all ya jumpi'n shoes ready... cuz 'hip-hop jaati shune nacha thambe naa'....

yeah man,ma blings all ready nd still glimmin like ice
cya there bro....

View user profile

45 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Mon May 31, 2010 4:47 pm

LIl BanNEr

avatar
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer
Btw final list koba pabo...cant waiT Razz 

View user profile http://www.soundclick.com/gsrgangxtastreetrap

46 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:58 am

Fr!daY


DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team
Mr.Bling wrote:
LiL SpadE_JInDeGi NisSaI wrote:A Sketch of the LineUp ( it can be changed later )
---------------------------------------------------------------------
- Special Artist
- Special Artist
- T.O.R. - Theology of Rap
---------------------------------------
- FLY-O-LOGY
- BadBoyz Crew ( BBC)
- ThaELite
- The Stunerzz
- Porikkroma
- CataClysM
- G.s.R
- Re- Run
- Gruesome Gangs Crew
- empty slot [is WRA-BD allowed? I'mma diss all wack rappers in public dressed in halloween costumes covering my face as I work undercover!]

LEMME KNW ASAP!!!

TRACK LINK : 4shared.com/file/215142102/1f98115a/Baby_Girl_-_Mc_Jaward.html


ei spade,if u guyz do dis,den can i do da collab prfrmnce of mc for real wiv u???

Rofl !! Bling which "Mc For Real" u r talking bowt ?? The Mc Jaward one...damn Razz

View user profile

47 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:21 pm

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

avatar
Divine Poster
Divine Poster
awaiting this concert Very Happy Razz

View user profile

48 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:54 am

Skylls

avatar
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap
13 UG crews (the best of the best)
Special Artists – Jasper Al-rashid & Mc Shaq
The whole crew of T.O.R.
And Dj Fahad

Check out “The Hip Hop Jaati Concert” Promo by SkyLLs Feat. Jasper Al-rashid

Herez the link:

http://tinyurl.com/29slcza

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/thugzonroids

49 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:23 pm

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

avatar
Divine Poster
Divine Poster
any free entries?? Razz

View user profile

50 Re: Hip Hop Concert on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:33 am

IamstonEd

avatar
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer
Venue ?? RCC right ???

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum