DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 164 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:54 am


You are not connected. Please login or register

Shake_IT By CYTROCASTIC CHeck iT out GUyz

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shake_IT By CYTROCASTIC CHeck iT out GUyz on Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:29 am

Castic M!k

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
NEw TracK bY cyTRocastic check It out Guyz
http://www.4shared.com/file/249692322/44ff37af/SHAKE_IT.html
1st VERSE : M@d
HOOk: MIK
2nd VERSE :M@d
3rd VERSE :MIK
MIXING AND MASTEARING BY MIK

View user profile

2 Re: Shake_IT By CYTROCASTIC CHeck iT out GUyz on Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:39 am

[P][R][O]

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
wrong use of the stereo field rotate by the mixer.It should have been smth like slower 180s.Flow was tight!Didnt digg the hooks because it was too dull for these type of tracks.The song was boring.You tried to go deep G-Unit style flow,ok good enough,but u messed with the hooks.The ending part was improperly mixed.


_________________
View user profile http://pro27.4shared.com

3 Re: Shake_IT By CYTROCASTIC CHeck iT out GUyz on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:22 pm

Castic M!k

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
[P][R][O] wrote:wrong use of the stereo field rotate by the mixer.It should have been smth like slower 180s.Flow was tight!Didnt digg the hooks because it was too dull for these type of tracks.The song was boring.You tried to go deep G-Unit style flow,ok good enough,but u messed with the hooks.The ending part was improperly mixed.


Ok bro thanx fo the feedback next time i will work Wid it

View user profile

4 Re: Shake_IT By CYTROCASTIC CHeck iT out GUyz on Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:21 pm

|GLaB-JaY|

avatar
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap
Um Kindaa Agree wiv PRO .... FLOW Was tight .... n da lyrics was gud as well ... bt it cud've been better cuz Hooks aint dat much gud n Verse were not energetic .... I Hope u got ma point olready ... i beleive u guyz can improve ya'r Lackness ...Nwyz Ol da best fo ya'r next track ... Smile

Buzzin off

View user profile

5 Re: Shake_IT By CYTROCASTIC CHeck iT out GUyz on Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Castic M!k

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
|GLaB-JaY| wrote:Um Kindaa Agree wiv PRO .... FLOW Was tight .... n da lyrics was gud as well ... bt it cud've been better cuz Hooks aint dat much gud n Verse were not energetic .... I Hope u got ma point olready ... i beleive u guyz can improve ya'r Lackness ...Nwyz Ol da best fo ya'r next track ... Smile

Buzzin off

thanx a lot fo the feedback

View user profile

6 Re: Shake_IT By CYTROCASTIC CHeck iT out GUyz on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:49 pm

mc shanz

avatar
Micnificent!
Micnificent!
Mik bro,hooks ta r o bhalo hole shunte moja lagtou....You guys are improving no doubt but hook improve koro.Oh and i think the volume of the beat should be lil more...

Best of luck bro (Y)

View user profile http://www.4shared.com/dir/29059115/8a903d3c/D_Hood_Squad_-_DHS.

7 Re: Shake_IT By CYTROCASTIC CHeck iT out GUyz on Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:20 am

Castic M!k

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
mc shanz wrote:Mik bro,hooks ta r o bhalo hole shunte moja lagtou....You guys are improving no doubt but hook improve koro.Oh and i think the volume of the beat should be lil more...

Best of luck bro (Y)

Ok bro thanx fo the feedback and ya the beat volume bcam low afta i mixed it

View user profile

8 Re: Shake_IT By CYTROCASTIC CHeck iT out GUyz on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:40 am

TheRiddler

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
i see that you've improved from your previous state. but still there's a lot of room for improvement. First of all the topic selection was good but the lyrics made it shallow. when u're reppin about ladies... be delicate be dirty but not too nasty write open lyrics but not 2 open..u c where i'm goin wid dis? second off...1st and 3rd verses flo was ok but y'all shud try a lot of variety... 2nd rapper needs to improve in flo.... improve ur lyrics guyz..regarding these topics u shud b writing seductive lyrics not smthn that would disgust the ladies u kno wad i mean? the hooks should not hav had that 360 rotation field...overall not bad... and since u guyz r really young..u have a long way to go.... keep it up n u'll do jz fyn InshAllah...

View user profile

9 Re: Shake_IT By CYTROCASTIC CHeck iT out GUyz on Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Castic M!k

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
TheRiddler wrote:i see that you've improved from your previous state. but still there's a lot of room for improvement. First of all the topic selection was good but the lyrics made it shallow. when u're reppin about ladies... be delicate be dirty but not too nasty write open lyrics but not 2 open..u c where i'm goin wid dis? second off...1st and 3rd verses flo was ok but y'all shud try a lot of variety... 2nd rapper needs to improve in flo.... improve ur lyrics guyz..regarding these topics u shud b writing seductive lyrics not smthn that would disgust the ladies u kno wad i mean? the hooks should not hav had that 360 rotation field...overall not bad... and since u guyz r really young..u have a long way to go.... keep it up n u'll do jz fyn InshAllah...

ThanX riddler ya i will try my best to improve more

View user profile

10 Re: Shake_IT By CYTROCASTIC CHeck iT out GUyz on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:09 pm

nice track bro....where r da lyrics?

View user profile http://facebook.com/mr.marattok

11 Re: Shake_IT By CYTROCASTIC CHeck iT out GUyz on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:26 pm

LIl BanNEr

avatar
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer
mAn u r rEally improVIn ....keep iT Up.....tRy to do mo betTA next tiME ....

View user profile http://www.soundclick.com/gsrgangxtastreetrap

12 Re: Shake_IT By CYTROCASTIC CHeck iT out GUyz on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:08 pm

Castic M!k

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
m2 aka Drake_Viper XIII wrote:nice track bro....where r da lyrics?

oK i will send u later and thanx fo the feedback

View user profile

13 Re: Shake_IT By CYTROCASTIC CHeck iT out GUyz on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Castic M!k

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
LIl BanNEr wrote:mAn u r rEally improVIn ....keep iT Up.....tRy to do mo betTA next tiME ....

Thanx banner fo the feedback and iz that u r new account in Dr wat Happer wid da pervious 1

View user profile

14 Re: Shake_IT By CYTROCASTIC CHeck iT out GUyz on Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:46 pm

M@D

avatar
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer
Thanx all Fo the feedback

View user profile

15 Re: Shake_IT By CYTROCASTIC CHeck iT out GUyz on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:24 pm

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

avatar
Divine Poster
Divine Poster
beat ta bhaloi chilo...ar flow was good...but mixing quality ektu off gelo..:\...breathe asche...plus the vocal's quality wasn't that gud...but it was a gud track, but not much energy in the rapping..:\..n chorus wasn that gud, but all in all, i wud say ma lil bro n hez crew did gud, Very Happy..

keep it up mik Smile

View user profile

16 Re: Shake_IT By CYTROCASTIC CHeck iT out GUyz on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:26 pm

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

avatar
Divine Poster
Divine Poster
oh n btw, beat ta kot teke paiso?

View user profile

17 Re: Shake_IT By CYTROCASTIC CHeck iT out GUyz on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Castic M!k

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
actually bro i m new in thiz mixing stuff i didnt do the mixing earliar soo it was my first mixed track ...bt ya from the next time i will try ma best

View user profile

18 Re: Shake_IT By CYTROCASTIC CHeck iT out GUyz on Sun May 02, 2010 10:32 pm

Castic M!k

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
ZX l)@ G@lvl3r wrote:oh n btw, beat ta kot teke paiso?


ROCKITPRO

View user profile

19 Re: Shake_IT By CYTROCASTIC CHeck iT out GUyz on Sun May 16, 2010 7:41 pm

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

avatar
Divine Poster
Divine Poster
tiigghht flow!! the first verse was too dope, the rest two were also good, really Smile the lyrix were gud to Smile

but mixing was a lil bad :\.....

chorus ta erokom ken? mane lyk, did u change the tempo or sumthing? chorus ar verse er modhe ekta tan khay, for sum reason as i've seen..:S..

also the chorus was kinda ooff, a bit too boring type for a track lyk dis Smile


but all in all, it's kinda okay, not bad, hoping to see u improve soon Smile peace Smile

View user profile

20 Re: Shake_IT By CYTROCASTIC CHeck iT out GUyz on Sun May 16, 2010 7:43 pm

Castic M!k

avatar
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
BRO Aii nia doi bar feedback dilan lol

View user profile

21 Re: Shake_IT By CYTROCASTIC CHeck iT out GUyz on Sun May 16, 2010 7:47 pm

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

avatar
Divine Poster
Divine Poster
oh lmao, that's because last tym i heard only the first verse Razz ajke first protom track ta, koyekbar shunsi Smile

nwyz, keep it up, n im sure u guyz will go real far, peace..!! Very Happy

n gud luck Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum