DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 164 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:54 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

BLAZIN ANNEX-BUMP YOUR STEREO[OUT NOW!GRAB YOUR COPY!!]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Hows Da Album?

24% 24% [ 4 ]
12% 12% [ 2 ]
12% 12% [ 2 ]
41% 41% [ 7 ]
11% 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sharjil

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team
aG babey! afro

View user profile http://wordsworth.4shared.com

E.Niphty

Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood
I want to disagree with Rated I in a few things. First of all, I thought Bangla Hip Hop was decent (fuck decent, it was hot). Gamble's verse had it all (multies, flow, uniqueness). We don't always want straight forward Immortal Technique flow. Gamble succeeded in making his verse unique. I saw the promo video a month ago with a friend and both of us agreed that this is going to be something hot. Damn BA, you guys made it better than I expected. Rated I said something about BD mass and I want to counter that (I am just stating my opinion). I personally dont like Bangla rap (don't hate for it), and I am damn sure there are lots like me in Bd. We grew up listening to Eminem, 2Pac, Biggie Smalls, not Bangla rap. If we do appreciate hip hop then we would obviously like rap that follows the above artists genres. I firmly believe that this album had everything from groovy to 'chill down' to hardcore rap. I love this album and I will pray for this album to succeed. (I listen to Bangla Hip Hop on my way to school and I think all the verses are sick.) Good Work guys and keep busting your asses making music.

View user profile

DJ R@F

Admin
Admin
http://www.amadergaan.com/shop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=224)*

View user profile http://www.deshirhymes.com

BangGully

Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew
hey thanks a lot everyone for your feedbacks..its highly appreciated...ephnighty thanks for the love and support...one thing i would like to add is as we went forward with the days and following dis album we realised that alot of ppl..in ny, uk and even bd is doin hip hop...hip hop is huge in da US and huge in the UK but not quite on da market in bd!! the reason for dat is..majority of the producers and rappers and singers in bd are to bz hating eachother and competing there fore wat ever love or support dat was build for the genre is slowly being destroyed amongst our selves...simply we hope that our album is used as a building block to help build a stronger foundation in BD...understand that the hip hop game in bd is not all dat crazyyyyyy dere fore to hate on eachother just over the matter of whose doin better music is not goin to anywhere...lets put this together and allow new ppl and bring new oppertunities...i guarantee everyone the ppl who are self centered...greedy and cocky about there music will falllll...anwyzz thanks everyone love and peace.... BIG SHOUT OUTS TO ALLL THE MUSICIANS!!!!!

View user profile

AL1F

Divine Poster
Divine Poster
Dis aint da shit....whole thing was jst a messed up...
0 outta 10...jst being honest...ma 2 cnts speakin...no offence...

View user profile

AashiQ

Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew
Alif thanks for ur opinion and ur honest feedback... sorry to disappoint you.... i just wanted to clear some of the things out .... i know lotta ppl complain the mastering is crap ....well yes i say its crap too ...i just got a hold of the album that came out from the record lables ...and compare to the real master copy it does sound crappy ....to my knowlegde they tried to lower bass or someof the stuff ....which made the songs/sounds to be shitty ... i myself dnt listen to the one the came out since i got the actual master copy ....but hopefully on BAs next album we'll make sure that the record company dont touch the songs ....thanks to the ppl who bought or listen to our album .....

It was an great achievement for us since we put all the work into it ...(PRODUCTION WISE) but yes it wasnt a major sucess coz of the sound qulity wasnt up to the level (due to the record labels mistakes).....

PS we was supposed to drop a video for it too ...but i dnt know what thappen to it ...lolz so hopefully if it comes our keep in the look out for it ....laterz 1

View user profile

AL1F

Divine Poster
Divine Poster
Respect 4 takin dat wit no offence but jst an honest opinion...again respect...!
The 1st album ws sik....dis 1 nothing compared to dat one...
Best of luk 4 da future....nd drop some deshi vibe aftrall....we all R frm da desh....

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum