DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 164 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:54 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

[dEkH aIcE] {beat} - by Shk a.k.a Triple A

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [dEkH aIcE] {beat} - by Shk a.k.a Triple A on Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:37 pm

Shk a.k.a Triple A

Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap
download

nd leave ur Comments

Link :

View user profile

Shk a.k.a Triple A

Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

View user profile

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster
alrite man i heard it. It sounds like you used FL STudio to make it. Alrite, so, the sytrus melody that u made and used as the ground for the beat doesn't sound the best u know. Sytrus stuff r usually darker..and idk..it just doesn't sound best in my ears. The kicks and claps could be a lot better..try using better kits...also play around w/ the multiband compressors and such. It seems very plain. WHen you make beats..think of it as if it's a 3D world..and you gotta add stuff like panning, chorus, reverbs, whatever else that applies to your beats so that it gets the whole interesting atmosphere u know. Some cool sounding arpeggio, or rhythmic synths could've been perfect for this beat. Variations in velocity of the keys for hats, and kicks and claps can also improve the track. Also, i got bored listening to it, so, you can definitely try to add some more melodies..some horror sounding piano melodies or such. It's just really all about those small variations, adding some FXs and such (contact me if you need any stuff and I can direct you to good VSTI plug-ins and such!)

www.youtube.com/akproductions01
you can find my beats there. I'm constantly adding all my beats there, so, you can get an idea to what kind of stuff I'm talking about.

oveall, I'll have to rate it 2.5/5. Carry on though..the arrangement of the beat was fine.

View user profile http://youtube.com/akproductions01

F.L.O.

Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator
ak u need to improve ur drum patterns...they often sound not on beat..

View user profile

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster
F.L.O. wrote:ak u need to improve ur drum patterns...they often sound not on beat..

oh alrite man. which beat did u hear? i used FL studio for most of 'em..haha..so they shd be on pattern but i may be wrong.

View user profile http://youtube.com/akproductions01

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum