DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 164 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:54 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

HOW WAS DA ALBUM?

35% 35% [ 14 ]
18% 18% [ 7 ]
40% 40% [ 16 ]
7% 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:39 pm

infmous

i gave it an ok but could be better

View user profile http://facebook.com/infmous

27 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:25 am

istim-em

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
Dj_Tarif wrote:STILL NO SIGN OF GETTING THE ALBUM AS I AM IN K.S.A......... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
CAN ANY ONE PLSS UPLOAD IT SO THAT I CAN ATLEAST LISTEN ...........
PLSS PLSS ANY ONE PLSS .......... Crying or Very sad
PEACE

ITS UP ON AG TARIF YOU CAN BUY FROM THERE
I AM DOWNLOADING IT NOW

View user profile http://facebook.com

28 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:13 am

Dj_Tarif

King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes
istim-em bro i got no paypal to do that but when ill come to bd i ma get copy for sure like KTB.....

so if its possible for u can u give me too plssss Smile

View user profile

29 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:20 am

Lahood$ta

De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew
F.L.O. wrote:nah dissin sum1 on an album is a waste of bars...

U'Z RIGHT..2PAC AND EMINEM ALBUMS WERE WASTES!! Laughing

View user profile

30 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:22 am

nylos_mentalmc

DeshiRhymes Battle Champion
Lahood$ta wrote:

haha Shaq is funny man Very Happy i wanna be just lyk u when i grow up.... or maybe close enough 2 atleast BITE ur rhymes Very Happy Very Happy
hehe

* NB.. da writer above wuz stoned as fuk n had no idea wut he sed....
bLess him Razz

View user profile

31 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:09 am

Lahood$ta

De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew
HEHEHE...

View user profile

32 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:49 am

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team
42 percent saying album cud be better
36 says excellent
2 said bad

Now i say "Mugz kon dokaner chal khai ? He wassss likee ki komu ....he went like a sonic jet with wordssss...." boooooommmmmmm !!

Da album cud be better...

View user profile

33 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:46 pm

nylos_mentalmc

well i didnt lisen 2 banned 1 so i loved banned 2 Razz

View user profile

34 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:07 pm

AL1F

Divine Poster
Divine Poster
Mugz bhai weed dokaner chal khai.....one grain half weed nd half bhat.... Razz

View user profile

35 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:40 pm

AashiQ

Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew
Ayo whats good ...just got the album from AG ...DESHI MC's Deff got talent ...and i bet the album will sold out just like their Banned 2 ...but if u want me to compare ...i dnt know ...i mean their was few things that i like in part 1 and as well as part 2 ...but it would be way better if you guys just came out with a fresh album rather then like remake the banned 1.... couple of the chours i wasnt felling in banned 2 ...like New age is one of my fav ...but i like the first version of it ...so i dnt know if its coz of X....see what happens is if u hear a product first and then u hear the remix of it ...somtimes u would just like the real version of it ...and not the remix of it ....anyways i am just giving my opinion ...their is no doubt that deshi mcs are good lyricially ....anyways good luck guys ...1

View user profile

36 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:00 pm

Mc_rHo_D_33

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
i wudnt lie either X was missin i have a question to solve ? wud any1 plz ans ? if XPLOSIVE was out of DMC ages back why did u guys RE-MAKE his BANGLAI HIP HOP GAI ? cuz as far as i can hear that shit was XPLOSIVE's rite was it cuz BANGLAI HIP HOP was 1 of the tighest tracks in DMC which got it signed up ? correct me if m wrng hea...n yea no1 told me to write it...lol cuz now i gess the whole DR's gonna drop off in hea...but den again MUGS went mad at BANGLISH GANGSTER n BANGLAI HIP HOP i felt mugs more den skib!!!!i was hopeing for sumthin new but ohh well wasnt a dissapointment either the punches were good =D overall its ok but cud have been waayyyy bettah BIG UP DESHI MC !!!!!

View user profile

37 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:04 pm

Mr. MR

similar to nylos, i hadn't heard too much of the first version...so i don't have a reference point. that said, if i had listened to the original, i'd probably also would have wanted a totally new album...not a remade one...because a remade one could be interpreted as milking the cow of the last album.

i agree with the wastes on bars on stoic bliss...when u have an album...make it about you...make it about the things YOU want to communicate about...it's a platform to get your message across to the listener...no need ragging on about stoic bliss.

but i did enjoy it overall....i like the taka track a lot.

keep striving hard gents...don't rest on your laurels...the world is listening...be sure to make it worth while Smile

View user profile http://www.lzbng.com

38 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:07 pm

Mc_rHo_D_33

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
DJ PARTY TE KENO MAE DER ENTRY FREE???? =D ANS PLZ ??? AHAHAHAHA !!!!

View user profile

39 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:31 pm

m.u.g.z.

De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew
Thanks for the comments guys. our first album didnt reach the number of crowd n places wen wanted to go. the label wanted the exact first album. but we thought bout our fans n remade the lyrics.. it took us 4 studio shifts to complete the album. Banned 1 listeners will obviously find this monotoneos.. coz we released the version 2 for the ppl who didnt listen to version 1. thanks fo all ur comments....

View user profile http://www.89.com

40 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:48 am

F.L.O.

Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator
Lahood$ta wrote:

yeap..you donot get what i meant..i wont bother arguing..but biggie n the rest did diss 2pac on a regular basis on albums n wat not and 2pac replied...stoic bliss dont even mention u...so as far as i see..dissin sum1 hu dont even mention u is a waste of bars..

View user profile

41 aiit on Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:17 pm

Rupee-G

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer
well u know i got total respect for deshi mcs..but u know i expected a fresh new album(n i wanted to listen to the album and say wooow)..not listen top the same stuff mixed over again..u know if you gnna do an album do it the profrssional way..i wanna hear how ya improved and wats the new talent ya have..with this album being kinda same like last one...i can only say ya got better at spitting..but cant say if ya at a higher level in bangla hip hop cuz of this album..bdw fav track was bangla hip hop...well guess u gnn ahave to do betta withg nex album...BEST OF LUCK

View user profile http://www.crazymastan.com

42 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:41 pm

JDKarma

Micnificent!
Micnificent!
order disi tomar sei kon site dya ekhono ashe nai:(

View user profile

43 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:00 pm

Lahood$ta

De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew
F.L.O. wrote:
Lahood$ta wrote:

yeap..you donot get what i meant..i wont bother arguing..but biggie n the rest did diss 2pac on a regular basis on albums n wat not and 2pac replied...stoic bliss dont even mention u...so as far as i see..dissin sum1 hu dont even mention u is a waste of bars..

how do u know they dint diss me? u dint witness history so u wont get tha wordplays ac1d did to diss me...lol...only me and he knows about our lil frndly coldwar...and i dint diss em either in ma bars...i jus spat truth...lol!! u guys shudnt make judgement on ma beef wiv stoic bliss coz nun of u existed wen it took place actually! Wink

View user profile

44 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:08 pm

Lahood$ta

De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew
AND PPL WHO COMPLAINED ABOUT THA SAME TRACKS REMADE AND REMIXED ISSUE SHUD READ BETWEEN THA LINES...IT SEZ.."BANNED VERSION 2.O"...THAT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF AND MUGZ JUS CLEARED U GUYZ ABOUT THA PROCESS...I DONT THINK THERE SHUD BE COMPLAINS LYK IT AFTER THAT!! U MUST BE A DUMB ASS IF U STILL COMPARE IT WITH VERSON 1!! OR U JUS MISS XPLOSIVE 2 MUCH??...LOL! WATEVER...UR OPINIONS IZ ONLY UR OPINIONS! WE ALREADY HAV OUR PLACE MADE...BAD VOTES WONT CHANGE MA GAME BUT WILL AFFECT BD HIP HOP AND THATS BAD FOR ALL Y'ALL WHO ARE JUS STRUGGLIN!! HEHEHEHEHE...CARRY ON.... Very Happy

View user profile

45 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:19 pm

istim-em

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer
Rolling Eyes

View user profile http://facebook.com

46 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:04 am

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team
Double $
Double $
Double $

Thakle album joss hoito !!!!!!!! Where is he ??

View user profile

47 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:50 am

skibkhan

lol there is no need for all this hostility. We released the album ppl bought it / downloaded it. This section is for their reviews n opinions about it. The album either sucked or was OK or was great. I only feel like replying when the "same track as banned 1" issue is raised. I hope now yall know why... I want to thank everyone for listening to the album and for showing your love/hatred/support for deshi mcs. We will look at the our lackings which you pointed out(except for the "same tracks" issue" Razz) and try to work on it.

wun luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv

48 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:51 am

skibkhan

Double $ was not in this album because it was a re-release he will be obviously be there in the next one.

49 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:24 am

foyboii

Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap
i think it was an improved version of the old 1..n wat i mean by improved is the things tat u was were lacked out on v1 ...u guys overcomed on v2...i liked it...it had straight up hip hop n sumtin realli different...so tats wat maked u guy diff...but one thing i think u guys couldve done better is pickin out right instrumentals for few songs.... 4 sum reason (TO ME ) i did not feel the lyrics cuzza the beat...welll...anywayz i liked Lahood$tan his in this album..he sounded more prepared and comfortable...but ya all did a great job...anywayz keep it upp...ya got sum good shit goin... ohh yeaa...sb diss barz...wasnt necessary ...n i mean at least yet ..i tink no one shld diss each other yet cuz we still growin... n we need to learn alotta from each other..soo m jus cerious y ya did it...more sell? or wat?? but oh well....hope no bodii takes me offensive here...cuz expressin ma opinion... i see lotta shit goin onnn noww....lol

View user profile http://www.cosmicsmusic.com

50 Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:56 am

Dj_Tarif

King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes
Ok here goes MINE:
The ALBUM IS AWSOME........To b honest i liked the album a lot.....
ok ............
WHAT I LIKED abt DA Album?
*Fine i loved the raw verses of ma Bro MUGZ......KEEP IT RW BRAH....
*Loved Skibs Verses and the Flows too
*Shaq MAMAr Chorus to chorom ........
AND ALL DA TRCKS WERE TOO GOOD I MEAN IN MIXIN STANDERD AND PRESENTING WAYS Tooo........
What I didnt Like Abt Da Album?
Bapre Bap Chrous am really sory shaq mama i gess it was better if u would kept the chorus G standered!
And about the DISSIN part i would SAY IT WAYS TOTALLY UNIQUE IN DA HISTORY OF BD......Cuaz now Sb would try to relese another and other hiphop crews which will make the hiphop indeustry to grow in bd......ya know what i am sayin otherwise FUAD WILL COME UP WID HIS AFRICAN RAP lol! Very Happy ....
ANY WAYS THIS ALBUM SHOWS THAT DA NEXT DMCs ALBUM IS GONNA BE A BLAST!!!
SO KEEP IT DESHI!.....
Peace
Silent Killer

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum